an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear ____,

I wish I had just hugged you today, it always make me feel better because I know you really mean it. Oh well, still need to talk to you. Please come on tonight, it really is important, at least to me.

Guro

Dear mom,

thanks for ruining something that I look forward to. Yet again! God, I'm sick of this. For once, you actually let me stay home alone and then you go ahead and cancel it. You're starting to get really hypochondriac. Going away for one weekend will not make you sick! I could so use a weekend by myself, I hadn't had any time for myself for ages! And I am not 5 years old, I can take care of myself. I have tons of schoolwork wearing me out, and to just be alone in the house just focusing on that would help me so much. Now I won't have that. I can't wait to move out of here!

Very little love,

your pissed off daughter.

Dear _____,

You have changed so much over the past two years. I was so looking forward to building a great friendship with you when I got here, but all you've done is disappoint me because you are a completely different person than the guy I knew two years ago. I keep telling myself that its just a phase you're going through, but I have a feeling I'm lying to myself. So much for the friendship you promised me.

Faith

Dear Guro,

Try to look on the bright side of things. Whatever the bright side may be. Maybe try and calm down, then talk to your mom about it? She could change her mind.

Shanny. :hug:

Dear Shanny,

Yeah, I will try to do that. :] Thank god for pf and music <3 haha. Talking to her will not help though, that's for sure. She won't go anywhere. I just really hope they're going away some other weekend soon, and let me stay home.

Guro:hug:

Dear thread,

sorry for spamming you with all depressing letters lately, I'm usually not like this. But you help, so thanks! haha

Girl who likes you

Dear Jack,

I love you but MAN. Paramore aren't overrated, they fucking rawk. You're entitled to your opinion, but you can't say they aren't radtacular. They are. You're a Taylor Swift and Simple Plan fan. PLEASE Paramore are worth those guys 1000 times over. Hehe.

Shannon.

:hug:

Dear Kyle,

Today was really nice! It was good to just chat about anything and everything. I do like you a lot, I always have. Nice to know you don't hate me haha. You're such a sweet guy and don't deserve the shit you get, I hope we can talk more often. You made maths fun!

Shannon.

P.S: Don't break my riot CD.

Dear Mom,

I'm just so sick of this, like you won't believe.

I tried to talk,but you had to react like THAT?

You're a twat, seriously.

Stop telling me you 'love me' after I cry btw, I'm not into lies.

-Demi.

Dear Demi,

:hug::hug:

- Guro

Dear teacher for the class we're writing to,

please let me get an awesome girl I have something in common with to write to! Or a really hot guy! hahah

A norwegian girl.

Dear Shanneh,

hahah, I agree:shifty: well not with me, but you and Demi are. :D

I love you two lotsies:hug:

Gurolull