an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear English teacher,

Oh get it over with! I know I hadn't made my homework, and can't be bothered with your lessons, but it's because it's SO simple!

I wish the book wasn't filled with stupid sentences and 'Fill this in' shizzle mah nizzle.

Whuteverr, just wait 'til my test and you'll understand why I can't be bothered, hehe.

- Demi.

Dear ____,

You're too sweet. I do hope I'll be better in time for saturday, it should be good fun. It'll be nice to spend time just me and you, no irritating sister to spill drinks on me. Haha. Last night wasn't the best of chats we've ever had, but I find it practically impossible to be mad at you. Which, you should know, is a big deal, since I have such a short-temper and all. I really care about you, but you know that. We'll work this out.

Shanny.

Dear Holly,

I'd managed to go a little while without thinking of you. After tonight though, I can be safe in the knowledge of this: I am moving on.

You may have forgotten me in an even faster time than it took you to change, but that doesn't matter. Not really. We had fun while it lasted. You were my best friend and provided me with the best summer of my life so far. Thank you for that.

I don't need you though, not anymore. I haven't for a long time, I was just too wrapped up in losing you to realise... I am way better than I give myself credit for. I may have my flaws, but when I make a friend, I really care for them with all my heart. You were the world to me and I would have done anything to make you happy. It wasn't enough though.

I spent so many nights crying, silently pleading with you to go back and change. To be my Holly again. My Holly is dead. She has been for nearly two years. That is fact. You may have grown up, but growing up doesn't involve turning your back on your friends. On turning into a whore. Infact, I feel sorry for you.

I haven't heard from you in a while now, which is funny considering we live so close. I don't know what your interests are, who you count as friends. I don't even know what you look like now. I always thought we would be best friends forever, I'm done hurting over you though. I'll always miss you and look back on the good times with a smile, but it was for the best that you broke my heart... If you hadn't, I probably wouldn't have met Demi.

Therefore, thank you for making me feel useless.

Thank you for making me lose many nights sleep.

Thank you for ruining all my hopes and dreams.

Thank you for destroying my social life.

Thank you for making me question everyones intentions.

Thank you for making me a paranoid wreck who cannot trust.

I hope your little bubble pops soon enough for you to realise what a great thing you missed out on. Us. Maybe some time way down the line, we'll cross paths again. For your sake, I hope you'll have forgotten all about me.

Wheely Bin. (Remember? We used to have inside jokes, you used to have fun!)

P.S: You were way prettier before you piled on the hooker make-up.