Yet again another new guy,but this time im from Scotland

garydownie

Hi guys,

im new here so be gentle.been a fan of Paramore for about year and seen them for the very first time last night in good old Glasgow. What a night it was and what was better I was right up the front. Come and say hi to me!

my heart it beats,beats for only paramore

Gary

Hi guys thanks for bein kool.

To Stephanie, Yeah they were amazing live and of course Hayley was looking great as always. Its funny because Paramore are little known across the pond.There was only like a hundred there and I was at the front.hehe.

To Kerrie, thank you for bein nice. How long have you liked Paramore?

To Gloria, sent a myspace request to your profile.add me pleez (and that goes for the rest of you paramore lovers

http://www.myspace.com/garydownie

hi jarrod. Scotland is nice. although clearly not as good as the states when all the good bands, for some reason join in on tours together. Across the pond however bands tend to do tours on there lonesome.

hehe sorry thats my rant or moan of the day over with.

Yous guys are sooooo lucky.

Gary

yea but cradle of filth only plays over seas and i would give anything to see them lol..

thats my crazy metal side coming out which happens every once in a while lol.. actually me liking paramore is more weird, but what can i say im hooked haha.. they instantly climbed up my charts.. but i do have to stay committed to my metal roots i.e. metallica, pantera, tool, mudvayne, COF, trivium, etc. but yet again i love rap and pop music too.. im so weird lol..

whatever as long as we all love paramore i suppose we'll all be ok :D

haha thats so weird coz i was a metalhead in my youth, metallica,korn hec even stooped as low as drowning pool but then i started liking the more fresh punk sound and havent looked back but dont get me wrong i can respect you for it.

Everyone has to remember that at the end of the day it may have a cute red head singing or a guy wif vampire teeth and a goats head but its still music and we all have to respect each others tastes.

Wow that was quite deep I think im up a wee bit too late.its 2.01 am over the pond here

Gary

yea gary, i grew up listening to metal and punk as my mother and father listened to bands from metallica to the sex pistols, and megadeth to the psychadelic furs lol.. so musical range is quite the thing with my family.. they got me listening to all that stuff and now its me getting them to listen to my music.. hell my father is going to the warped tour with me in july lol.. and my mom is a huge fan of AFI, amber pacific and recently paramore :D

ive done a good job up at school (University of Maine) as well, just playing shit as loud as i can for everyone to hear.. lol, im known as the guy who always has his system playing in his room and when walking around campus, its a guarantee i have headphones on.. the last 3 months or so, ive basically only played paramore lol.. i took a day off yesterday just to remember what all my metal bands sounded like.. haha, people kept poking in my room to see what the hell was going on.. i was like oh dont get me wrong, paramore is still #1 band of the year, but you know me lol.. metal, punk, pop, alternative, death metal, emo, rap, r & b, even country sometimes.. i do it all man.. :D

Hi guys thanks for bein kool.

To Stephanie' date=' Yeah they were amazing live and of course Hayley was looking great as always. Its funny because Paramore are little known across the pond.There was only like a hundred there and I was at the front.hehe.

To Kerrie, thank you for bein nice. How long have you liked Paramore?

To Gloria, sent a myspace request to your profile.add me pleez (and that goes for the rest of you paramore lovers

http://www.myspace.com/garydownie[/quote']

A couple months >_> haha