Post *your* pictures part 5

Fire At Will

Well for Halloween there isn't a lot of good trios. We (me + 2 friends) decided to go for Snap, Crackle and Pop. Everyone's favourite cereal elfs. We then got bored during the party and decided to change who we were to confuse people. Below is how I turned out after the change. I look like a Mexican Santa Claus. Kinda.

34rsnrp.jpg

I am a very lucky Para-Girlfriend. ;-)

Chris is right. :o

Well for Halloween there isn't a lot of good trios. We (me + 2 friends) decided to go for Snap, Crackle and Pop. Everyone's favourite cereal elfs. We then got bored during the party and decided to change who we were to confuse people. Below is how I turned out after the change. I look like a Mexican Santa Claus. Kinda.

34rsnrp.jpg

Oulààà, Ross, you want to be pf's next cutest male or what ? =D

34rsnrp.jpg

You are adorable

^ :rotfl: cool pic Ross :]

Why thank you Dia! :]

I am a very lucky Para-Girlfriend. ;-)

Straight-up!:mrgreen:

Oulààà, Ross, you want to be pf's next cutest male or what ? =D

Well Ronnie, now that Lee's out of the picture...;-) haha

You are adorable

100_2790.jpg

Look who's talking!

100_2790.jpg

Kitty! :]

CUTEE!

eknupv.jpg

that would be mee dressed up as a hippy. whoop.

oh, and claire (MutedSummer), I must say I'm very jealous of your eyes. haha

thats adorableeee :]

34rsnrp.jpg

HAHAHAH YOU DOOO.

you have very nice eyess :]