Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

The new thing instead of the catwalk confused the hell out of me lol The soccerette and fan had a contest to see who could eat the ice cream fastest. The fan finishes first, but the soccerette won....? Really confused me... That was too much for my brain to process on a Saturday morning :rotfl:

Hey guys, tomorrow It's semi-finals for the Olympics. :)

There is Belgium - Nigeria (The game starts at 12:00 am, 11:00 am for UK) and Brasil - Argentine (3:00 Pm, and 2:00Pm for UK). :D

I really hope Belgium wins, we need our first Olympic medal, and the most important of all, show that Belgian football is not dead !

GO BELGIUM ! :D

i support Everton...although most of you knew but for the new people.

wow a shocking start...no new players, we been linked with players all summer but something keeps coming up to stop from moving...it looked like we were gonna sign wagner love for a club record fee but agents fees or something ruined that...joao moutinho has been a waste of time, they don't wanna sell so we should just give up...now tiago apparently isn't sure whether to come cos he didn't do that well at chelsea...i fear we will get no-one before the deadline although we have a extra day now. we had 6 teenagers on the bench on saturday...absolutely ridioulous.

then saturday terrible defending which is strange cos that's usually our strong point..then losing it in the final minute.

but Anichebe is coming back with an Olmypic medal..hopefully they'll play him in the final..he scored against japan but they haven't barely given him a chance since.