Footy Thread

RenegadeRoss

Have Newcastle found a permanent coach or are they still confused as to what they want. They are probably going to be sold. That seems to be the only way to make it to the top in Premier League.

Chris Hughton is still only in Temporary charge, but they've made a good start to the season - 2nd in the league with Chris Hughton winning Manager of the Month award for August ;-) And Shola Ameobi winning Player of the Month too.

1. West Brom 20pts (+13)

2. Newcastle 19pts (+9)

3. Middlesbrough 16pts (+5)

4. Preston 15pts (+6)

5. Sheff Utd 15pts (+5)

6. Cardiff 13pts (+5)

Milner with 14 for me - 1 goal, 1 assist, man of the match, and clean sheet 8-)

I was very tempted to put Hart in goal instead this week, I should have - I could have had 8 points :o

But I have Carr set to come in as an auto-sub for Cattermole so 5 more points to be added to my current 37 points score. Hopefully Lampard can get me points up next and Ashley Cole too :shifty:

I've got like 50.. At the minute you've got 55, but cole hasn't got any extra points yet..

Yeah I checked, it says 55, but I'll get +5 for Carr as an auto-sub too. I realised though they may not give Cole the assist due to "technically" Corluka getting a touch before Drogba scored. But they gave Eduardo a goal yesterday when it was technically Eboue's so... :P