The Accent Thread

Jorgi

Shit. When I meet you, expect me to ask you to "Talk slowly and clearly" many times....

You'll be lucky if you can get 3 coherent sentences out of me the entire evening. I'll try not to get too intoxicated in the 6 hours I've got to kill else you really won't understand me haha

You'll be lucky if you can get 3 coherent sentences out of me the entire evening. I'll try not to get too intoxicated in the 6 hours I've got to kill else you really won't understand me haha

As long as you find the bull by the Bullring and get us the tickets, all will be fine. I can undertand "I love Brand New" and "Another drink" well.

nail on the head.

....Exterminate

What's the Bull by the Bullring?

Its.....a massive, bronze Bull stattue by the Bullring in Birmingham. The Bulring is Europes largest indoor shopping centre, an is a 3 min walk from the Academy. What type you anticipatin to get to Brum??

http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu170/hope_001/?action=view&current=activity.flv

well we weren't talking in english but whatever :lol:

it was like 1 am and we were playing activity

i look like an idiot btw :shifty:

hahaha, me holding the camera :roll:

lol

& thanks Faith haha