The Accent Thread

Jorgi

So that's how the english youth speaks like these days...you talk a lot faster than the British people "on the telly". Fast enough to come across as nervous, even. :) I could decipher most of it once the initial perplexion settled, though. I'll try the scottish clips next!

So that's how the english youth speaks like these days...you talk a lot faster than the British people "on the telly". Fast enough to come across as nervous, even. :) I could decipher most of it once the initial perplexion settled, though. I'll try the scottish clips next!

I speak too fast all of the time lol

Geez, give the Scottish people ten thousand years and they won't have mouths at all if they keep talking like that. You can utilize your mouth for pronunciation purposes, you know, you don't have to talk from the stomach all of the time! I watched Ross' clip, and I could only understand parts of it. That's the thickest scottish I've ever heard.

Yeah, I knew you went to private school but I thought it was a silver screen stereotype that they all spoke proper. Kudos but, I speak like a bit of a jakey. :lol:

My video, if I ever get around to it, will probably not be far off Mod Ross'. Except I talk faster. And might have subtitles.

I promised Maddie I would do one....

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=34yckye&s=5

yay! OK, I"m just going to say it. you're accent is amazing! hands down.

maddie! hahahaha soooo cute

hate you james

lol i still need to make you one!

this week i will

haha. thanks.

I should make a real video instead of a drunken rant.

YES, you should! Even though I will admit, the punching was pretty funny.