[If you knew about Paramore pre-Riot] How did you find out about them?

in like 05 someone sent me a pic of hayley and said "dude check out this chick hot?" and i was like WHOA who is that?? found out was like "dude shes from some band ill check them out" downloaded pressure and emergency and fell in love, then went a brought AWKIF the next day.

it was in 2006 in avril lavigne official fan club, someone made a video about how avril was better than Hilary but the video also included Hayley Williams from paramore, and how cool she was. then i read the comments of it and most of them said that hayley was better than avril, so i didn't like that XD but then in Avrilbandaids there was a thread about them, and everyone seemed to like them, so i decided to download their music. it turned out... i liked it... still

I heard them in a interview in early '06 on a radio station called Q101, they did a live version of Pressure, it was good. The whole time Hayley was talking in the interview I kept saying to myself, "She sounds REALLY cute". But I only started really listening to them about 8 months ago, and started liking Hayley about 4 months ago, when I saw the video for "That's what you get" on MTV. So I've been a hardcore obsessive fan since. Too bad I'm missing their show on tuesday.... damn.... I can't see my love in person....

I found out about them in October '06 on myspace. I was looking at the list of fueled by ramen bands on some other band's myspace and i thought 'paramore? i've never heard them before' and then i listened to emergency. i loved it so i got awkif and i've been a fan since. :)

i was really mad at my boyfriend, so he went to his computer and started playing music (which he always does lol) and he was playing paramore. i never heard them before, and he was in love with them. he cooled down and then we lyed in bed listening to all of AWKIF and i thought it was really catchy but i didnt want to admit it cuz he is secretly in love with hayley. lol so i was jealous, but i got over it. and now i love them to bits. they are too damn amazing to not listen to. thus, they became my favorite band <3 :D

I keep seeing the name and their pictures in AP and on the internet. (This was early 06) So I downloaded their album (yes, illegally) and listened to My Heart first. Instantly I loved it. I listened to that downloaded album for a few months till eventually they became one of my favorite bands. I also eventually got the AWKIF album.

i was watching F-list on fuse (thats show is dead now) and they had paramore and i kept that one recorded becuz it had some other bands in it that i liked. but i didnt realli like that pressure vid. then i decided to get pressure and to other songs. i thought i was okay. then wen i got the entire album a few weeks later i was hooked

it was in 2006 in avril lavigne official fan club, someone made a video about how avril was better than Hilary but the video also included Hayley Williams from paramore, and how cool she was. then i read the comments of it and most of them said that hayley was better than avril, so i didn't like that XD but then in Avrilbandaids there was a thread about them, and everyone seemed to like them, so i decided to download their music. it turned out... i liked it... still

ME TOO. i was cruising through some posts and saw someone avatar and it was a picture of paramore. so i googled them and listen to them on pure volume or something! haha i think it was late 2005. i (yes) illegally downloaded awkif but then later bought it because i loved it! haha its funny how my avril brought me paramore and i dont even really like avril (just her 2nd cd) hehe

Uhhh. A SendSpace page with a ton of CDs for download. lmao That's really bad. But true. It was January or February '07. Downloaded AWKiF and the EP.. then I think a couple live shows. Looked everywhere for AWKiF (I always buy the CDs I download, don't be all, 'dhespg ILLEGAL' ) but ended up just buying Riot when it came out. Then I bought AWKiF in September.

Yes. No interesting tales from me. :lol:

haha mines quite weird.

i found out about paramore by playing the sims 2 on ps2, and the game had presssure in it, but it was in simlish. So like hayley was singing it in a different made up language. i loved it so much, that i watched through the actual credit of the games to find the band that sung it. and since then, its been paramore all the way

YEAHH :D

i remember 2 of 3 years ago my sister was on youtube looking Paramore up.

I remember it was like 8 or 9 at night and all of a sudden I see a girl with red a hair singing with two guys on their acoustic guitars. So i said to my sister "Who are they?" and obviously my sister said " Paramore". So she started listening to them and i would listen to them on the sidelines while i was watching t.v. and while she was on the computer. Then I got hooked.

So i probably knew them around the begining of 2006.