IMP. QUESTION ANSWER NEEDED ASAP!!!!!!! AKA TONIGHT!

beccalicious

Okay so I myself have been a Paramrore fanfor years and I'm finally getting to see them tomorrow and although I've never seen them I have been to hundreds of concerts in my day. Anyways, I have no idea what time Paramore fans start showing up to shows. This is the RI show tomorrow night at Providence Piers and any help would be good. If it's early, let us know cause we need to convince our ride to go early if so. We really want front row.

Thankssss ;)!

• 2 weeks later...
I get there always 5+ hours. I stood in 105 degree humidity from 12 noon until 6 PM when the show started.

Wow, that's dedication, man.

The concert I went to in Cleveland we got there about 30 minutes before the opening acts were supposed to start, and there were about 200 people up front already, who probably wouldn't budge an inch for anyone else to get closer since they've been waiting for so long. It depends how close you want. If you want to be like, barricade close, then I would imagine 3 hours would be a 100% sure way to get front row, but I've never been there that early.

• 4 weeks later...

I WANT TO LEVEL UP ON WARHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

:nono:

i normally just show up about 10 - 15 mins before and push to the front, it works well, as long as you know how to move about in a crowd

thats true.

i like queing for as long as i can for the banter though.

when i saw paramore in may, some people had camped since the night before.

too far, bluhd.

• 5 weeks later...