just wanted to warn you guys against a big virus

Wiking

So I got this message today and as I hate virus so much, which I'm sure you also do i wanted to warn you about this.

The message goes like this:

BIG VIRUS COMING !!! PLEASE READ & FORWARD !!

Get this E-mail message sent around to your contacts ASAP.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS WARNING AMONG FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CONTACTS!

You should be alert during the next few days. Do not open any message with an attachment entitled 'POSTCARD FROM HALLMARK, 'regardless of who sent itto you. It is a virus which opens A POSTCARD IMAGE, which 'burns' the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone who has your e-mail address in his/her contact list.

This is the reason why you need to send this e-mail to all your contacts It is better to receive this message 25 times than to receive the virus and open it.

If you receive a mail called' POSTCARD,' even though sent to you by a friend, do not open it!

Shut down your computer immediately.

OMFG JONAS DON'T TELL ME YOU FOLLOW THESE STUPID CHAINS THINGS !

This is crap, It's not true, they're only making a virus up and send an e-mail to everyone in their contacts who will then send it to other people and so on ... And everybody gets annoyed !

I was on msn with my friend earlier and it came up that she said "Hey here you can see my photos before I upload them" and I clicked on it [like duh cos i thought it was her sending it and i can trust her] but it was a zipped file and I opened it. Then she said it wasn't her who sent that and to delete it, which I did.. but I opened it and I don't know where it went =/

I was on msn with my friend earlier and it came up that she said "Hey here you can see my photos before I upload them" and I clicked on it [like duh cos i thought it was her sending it and i can trust her] but it was a zipped file and I opened it. Then she said it wasn't her who sent that and to delete it, which I did.. but I opened it and I don't know where it went =/

Find out if you have begun to send the same file to your contacts.

my friend also sent me this thing and it was like

" hey do you think these pictures are too kinky for myyspace? "

and then they sent me this file to open

and i'm like " uhhh wtf? " ( because it was like, my bestfriend. idk if she even has myspace! )

and shes like " what? "

and i'm like " whats that file you sent me? "

and then she warned me to not open it and that her computer prolly has a virus and stuff...=/