TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

Guys, the "total recast rumour" is just that- a rumour. No one's confirmed it or anything. To be honest, i think it's a perfectly reasonable (albeit annoying/upsetting) reaction to want to recast Taylor; he physically just does not match NM's Jacob and that's fact. It sucks, but 'tis tha' troof !

They do not, however, have any reason to recast anyone else unless the actors/actresses currently cast cannot (for whatever reason) continue filming or quit or something. Until we hear some official news on that matter i think we can just assume that these are just branches leading off from the Jacob/Recast scenario as everyone's panicking (they are- listen to yourseleves !)

So yeah.

...somethingsomethingsomething. I have no good way of finishing off this post.

Basically i'm going to be stoked on this saga continuing as a film series anyway, whoever's directing (on that note, i did see Chris Weisz mentioned somewhere earlier ? he would do a good job, he's got more than enough credibility from previous production/screenplays/directing) will do things their way just as catherine did hers... We're just going to have to wait and see.

To be honest Twilight wasn't the best it can be, in my opinion, som as it was for the first, any following films we can just hope for the best.

end.

• Like 1

With the buzz building for these roles, MTV News has confirmed that 27-year-old "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" heartthrob Ben Barnes is throwing his hat into the ring. The actor is already quite popular with the "Twilight" fanbase and shares the same manager as both Copon and "Twilight" star Cam Gigandet. Barnes is believed to be campaigning for the role of Aro, a mind-reading vampire whose "New Moon" encounter with Edward and Bella helps shape their destiny together.

link

soo. ben barnes as aro?? hmm :o :o:D