TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

MGLHNRSF MY FRIEND NYCK MET ROBERT AND THE FRICKIN CACTUS CLUB THE OTHER DAYYY WTFFFFF

:willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly: :willy_nilly:

And my friend Nicole saw Taylor shirtless today while they were filming haha. I JUST REALLY WANNA GET OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND FMLLL

http://nz.yahoo.com/s/79672

'Twilight' star stinking out the set

By Bang! Showbiz

Robert Pattinson stinks.

The British actor reportedly never showers and his body odour is infuriating cast and crew on the set of The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

A source close to the star - who returns as vampire Edward Cullen in the film - said: "He stinks. I mean, it's awful. He never showers, and it drives people on the set crazy. He completely reeks."

Robert's lack of personal hygiene could be one of the reasons behind his unsuccessful sex life in the US.

The 22-year-old hunk reportedly recently told a British friend: "I can't get laid in New York, and even a blind person with a British accent could get tail."

Despite his protestations, Paris Hilton has admitted to having a crush on Robert and rocker Courtney Love has said she wants to set him up with her daughter, Frances Bean.

Other A-list actors including Brad Pitt, Zac Efron and Keanu Reeves have also previously been accused of dodging showers while on the sets of their films.

:rotfl:

^ ahahaha awesome.

so..last night i watched the twilight commentary with rob,kristen and catherine(who i swear is CRAZY!) anyway.. and rob mentioned Hayley during the commentary. They were discussing the scene where Bella i guess is eating a veggie burger...and hes like no..someone else calls it a garden burger...oh..hayley from paramore (all said in his accent) haha it was funny

i picked up the new gq with rob on the cover today

my mom bought a scanner for christmas so if i can figure out how to use it i'll scan it for you guys

the article was amazing

i actually cried at one point

and for once it wasn't something we've read 9855837954 times

^ ahahaha awesome.

so..last night i watched the twilight commentary with rob,kristen and catherine(who i swear is CRAZY!) anyway.. and rob mentioned Hayley during the commentary. They were discussing the scene where Bella i guess is eating a veggie burger...and hes like no..someone else calls it a garden burger...oh..hayley from paramore (all said in his accent) haha it was funny

Would that be an english accent? :lol:

British actor Jamie Campbell-Bower has revealed he will play Volturi leader Caius in The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

The 20-year-old, who has appeared in RockNRolla and Sweeney Todd, told the BBC news website that taking part in the vampire series was "very exciting".

"You're the first people I've told" he said. "Shooting has already started, and I'm going over in June."

The film, due for release in November, is the second adaptation from author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.

The role of Caius is key to the plot of New Moon. He forms part of the triumvirate leading the Italian based coven of vampires called the Volturi.

The second book in the series sees the gang become a threat to lovers Bella and Edward.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7972024.stm

What do you think?

the volturi guys aren't scary enough imo

neither are any of the guys in the wolf pack

they're too pretty looking for me

i dunno, i guess we'll see how well they can act

ps. new set pictures

http://laineygossip.com/Kristen_Stewart_and_Taylor_Lautner_shooting_New_Moon_first_La_Push_scene.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

lainey's annoying but i love kristen's jacket in these so i'm posting them

Eh, I always pictured Marcus, Aro and Caius looking older. Cauis is supposed to have white hair, and I think that just might look weird on him (if they stick to that). And I'm just going to be picturing him singing about Johanna (from Sweeney Todd).

i find this extremely amusing for some reason, hahaha

this is what mounties look like btw

ds_publicity01.jpg

LOL oh canada

omg

this made me laugh HARD

I have a crush on Ashley Greene. She's fucking sweet... i love how much they improved her bobble head wig from Twilight.

i love her!

she makes me happy cause she's from jacksonville too

and she graduated from the same school my bestfriend goes to now (: