TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

Anyone else see this vid?

http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/3991894.html

I really feel bad for Kristen. Who cares they drove from Vegas, it's not cool to hang around someone's house like that. And they keep saying sorry? Wtf. And people say she's so mean yet she signed autographs for them when she was clearly not happy.

OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson was spotted at a Starbucks on Robson (which is like, one of the main streets in downtown Vancouver) Kristen was spotted smoking on Robson (lawls they really like that road) ANNDDDD THEY'RE STAYING AT THE HOTEL RIGHT NEXT TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE :willy_nilly:

But apparently, Rob is done filming or something so he's not there anymore QQ.

But They're gonna be there throughout all of Spring sooooo... I'm defs making a few trips out there hahaha.

Yeah, I've seen the extras from it on YouTube and stuff.

Thoughts on this video? Dan Levy calls Kristen Stewart a bitch

I don't get why the guy made such a huge deal out of it and attacked her so bad. I didn't see her as insulting or bitchy, she just seemed to draw a blank and not know what to say. I don't see where she rolled her eyes, I just saw her look away.

I don't think it's such a big deal they asked her about Twilight, it's happened in other interviews she's done and it's been fine. To me, they're just blowing it out of proportion to get attention.

Yeah, I've seen the extras from it on YouTube and stuff.

Thoughts on this video? Dan Levy calls Kristen Stewart a bitch

I don't get why the guy made such a huge deal out of it and attacked her so bad. I didn't see her as insulting or bitchy, she just seemed to draw a blank and not know what to say. I don't see where she rolled her eyes, I just saw her look away.

I don't think it's such a big deal they asked her about Twilight, it's happened in other interviews she's done and it's been fine. To me, they're just blowing it out of proportion to get attention.

hahaha that was pretty funny

they were talking about Bella being a vegatarian or something. and anyway the coversation went something like:

Rob: so i was talking about garden burgers the other day; with Hayley from Paramore

Kristen: and what did she have to say about garden burgers?

Rob: i can't remember bu i'd never heard of 'em being called garden burgers before

Director: it's a little more elegant than a veggie burger

Rob: no i think a veggie burger's much nicer. it's much more appealing. a garden burger sounds like something you just found in the garden

(sniggles and giggles)

Director: is Hayley a vegetarian?

Rob: idk

they were talking about Bella being a vegatarian or something. and anyway the coversation went something like:

Rob: so i was talking about garden burgers the other day; with Hayley from Paramore

Kristen: and what did she have to say about garden burgers?

Rob: i can't remember bu i'd never heard of 'em being called garden burgers before

Director: it's a little more elegant than a veggie burger

Rob: no i think a veggie burger's much nicer. it's much more appealing. a garden burger sounds like something you just found in the garden

(sniggles and giggles)

Director: is Hayley a vegetarian?

Rob: idk

lmao! awesome!