TWILIGHT!

waketheearth

I like the choice on Jane.

Because Dakota Fanning's creepy, imo. :lol:

Anyway,

despite my disliking of Kristen Stewart, I'm looking forward to seeing Adventureland, or whatever it's called.

Whether or not she's talking trash about Twilight or not, she's a damn good actress for an 18 year old, I have to admit.

And about the whole Rob being a double standard, it's totally true.

You never hear E! News saying "BREAKING NEWS! ROBERT PATTINSON SAID SO AND SO ABOUT HIS BELOVED TWILIGHT FANS! BURN HIM!"

It's always "The sexylicious Robert Pattinson was spotted in Vancouver..."

Seriously?

He's not that beautiful.

Not to me, anyway.

Why bash on Kristen and not on Robert? I can bet you he's said something about Twilight and nobody paid attention to it. It's always Kristen who gets a shitload of press mixing up her words.

I mean, it does make me angry. And a bunch of people too. Because we believe it. And we can't check if what she said was mixed up or not.

I CALL FOR SEXISM! :shifty:

Let's blame it all on Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Blahblahblah, shall we?

Edit:

New Moon pictures!

How amazing is Taylor?

-drool-

http://spoilertv-movies.blogspot.com/2009/03/twilight-new-moon-100-set-photos.html

^^Kailey..are you the one with the brown hair? If so my god to you ever remind me of kristen stewart! ps. love the rob pattinson DP haha..

so I was on some rob pattinson fansite (yeah, i know creep) and they've posted new candid set pictures from new moon! Yay, shooting has begun

Actually from what I've heard they were just rehearsing. Filming starts Monday.

Haha Kailey, you look just fine in that picture.

i can't find the GQ magazine with Rob on the cover :(

i'm going to go to Barnes and Noble to see if they have it today.

and i just read that Rob was at the Walmart Shareholders meeting. Damnit! It has to be the year i quit working at Walmart! lol I could have been there! *kicks self* 4 and a half years of Walmart and NOW something good happens and i don't work there! DAMN YOU WALMART!

read more here

^You look wonderful :P

^^Kailey..are you the one with the brown hair? If so my god to you ever remind me of kristen stewart! ps. love the rob pattinson DP haha..

Haha Kailey, you look just fine in that picture.

hahaha thanks guys! its just not a flattering angle. and yepp i'm the one with the brown hair. thank you so much! :D