The Spam Thread Part 13

RenegadeRoss

Lee, It's been so long, what have you been doing newbie ? :)

I missed the good old times on the person above you thread.

Ah nice try newbie!

I'm super excited you're here!!!!!

Good good I am the bollocks after all. Btw who is that girl in the thread on the main general page? that erm one with the pics

FO Ross :P

Ah myspace whore then.....and what do you see in her sam? Why do you look upto her?

Btw have you talked to Carli in a while?

No, I miss her. :/

it's been ages.

She's awesome!and she's gorgeous! the only reason I look up to her is because of her modeling. She's only 5'2 and she said when she was younger she always wanted to be a model, but never thought she really could because she was so short. And I've always felt like that too, but she proves it can be done!

No, I miss her. :/

it's been ages.

She's awesome!and she's gorgeous! the only reason I look up to her is because of her modeling. She's only 5'2 and she said when she was younger she always wanted to be a model, but never thought she really could because she was so short. And I've always felt like that too, but she proves it can be done!

See that's fair enough :D Good enough reason ;-)

And yeah I haven't heard from her in ages but she had a boyfriend so maybe she is off with him?

What you mean the annoying small talk everyone has on a car journey home?

Sounds like she was looking for any reason mate :???:

nah it was banter like i have with my mates, thats one thing i like about her that i can have banter with her, but shes taken something i said seriously