Hey Monday

Anderew

wait YOU are interviewing her? im dumb lol

anyway i was watching the homecoming video and i realized the scene at the beach im pretty sure is right outside convention hall in asbury where i saw paramore last august.

random observation

It was filmed in Asbury Park:)

And yeah kind of, I'm sending out the questions to her publicist, she already agreed to send the questions to Cass.

UK fans, the band have self-confirmed for Slam Dunk in Leeds on the 24th May.

With you being knowledgeable about gigs and bands, do ya reckon after the FOB tour, and them now confirmed for this, that they'll do their own headline tour here soon?

With you being knowledgeable about gigs and bands, do ya reckon after the FOB tour, and them now confirmed for this, that they'll do their own headline tour here soon?

Elliot said:

What's next for Hey Monday?

"Keep touring, keep writing, keep living, keep loving. We might be doing a small headliner at some point this summer, we'll see. We just want to come back to wherever you are as soon as possible."

---

I'm not sure if he means US only or not.

Supporting WTK (or Cobra) me thinks, cause she also self-confirmed them for Slam Dunk as well. I'm 90% positive they'll tour here after Slam Dunk anyway, pretty much every band does.

They should replace FBR_Trash with Paramore LJ Community

CDM: For example, the Livejournal community FBR_Trash?

HM - CASSADEE: We laugh at the things they say about us. Personally, the only thing about that site that bothers me, is when they say things about my friends and people I care about. It also freaks me out, that most of them are so young and say the things they say. Hopefully the older they get, they'll realize it's not worth it and spend their time doing things that benefit them.

http://www.coupdemainmagazine.com/music/interviews/19-run-hey-monday-run

It's a really good interview