Hey Monday

Anderew

It's like a site to tell people what you're doing... like facebook but ONLY statuses.

I use it to follow bands I like :)

ohhhhhh lol i should join

but i never know what to put on my statuses on facebook so idk if thatll work out for me haha

ohhhhhh lol i should join

but i never know what to put on my statuses on facebook so idk if thatll work out for me haha

Yeah it's cool because a ton of bands and celebrities use it and update about what they are doing a lot.

Mark Hoppus talks about Blink 182's status in the studio a lot and all of Hey Monday uses it.

Yeah I know what you're saying.. but if I want to talk about MUSIC, then I wouldn't mention anything about her LOOKS.

Well, yeah, kk, I do understand that, but people see Paramore as Hayley, and therefore its gonna be about that... e.g. James Blunt is James Blunt, its now less about his (awesome) music and more about him... But most of my friends do talk about the music and hayley comes in afterwards, so I don't get as annoyed :D

Well, yeah, kk, I do understand that, but people see Paramore as Hayley, and therefore its gonna be about that... e.g. James Blunt is James Blunt, its now less about his (awesome) music and more about him... But most of my friends do talk about the music and hayley comes in afterwards, so I don't get as annoyed :D

James Blunt is a shit example cause he's a solo artist. It doesn't prove your point haha

Yeah it's cool because a ton of bands and celebrities use it and update about what they are doing a lot.

Mark Hoppus talks about Blink 182's status in the studio a lot and all of Hey Monday uses it.

hmmm alright alright ill join lol.

James Blunt is a shit example cause he's a solo artist. It doesn't prove your point haha

Aah, but it does ;-) because if people see paramore as hayley (therefore basically a solo artist) Therefore when somebody talks about paramore, they're minds immediately flash to hayley, therefore bringing her up ;-)

(I'm not gonna give this up :rotfl:)

Aah, but it does ;-) because if people see paramore as hayley (therefore basically a solo artist) Therefore when somebody talks about paramore, they're minds immediately flash to hayley, therefore bringing her up ;-)

But she's not a solo artist so all those people are close minded morons..

so no.. you still don't prove a point.

You should, cause it doesn't.

James Blunt is not a band. He is James Blunt.

Hayley Williams is not a band. She is Hayley Williams.

Paramore is a band. Paramore is not Hayley Williams.

Point being, it's a moot point to compare a solo artist with a solitary member of a band. A more accurate example is Angels and Airwaves, and how they're "Tom's band".

You should, cause it doesn't.

James Blunt is not a band. He is James Blunt.

Hayley Williams is not a band. She is Hayley Williams.

Paramore is a band. Paramore is not Hayley Williams.

Point being, it's a moot point to compare a solo artist with a solitary member of a band. A more accurate example is Angels and Airwaves, and how they're "Tom's band".

I was thinking of AvA too