Hey Monday

Anderew

Not to sound rude, but why would you tell somebody that you didn't like them? lol

Okay so this is kind of a long story.

So, I watched this TAITV thing where, Hey Monday put smoke bombs in the back of We The Kings' bus. And Drew came out and was like "I'm alergic to sulfur, that's not even funny" and Cassadee did this stupid finger flapping thing in his face and was like "WELCOME TO THE TOUR WITH HEY MONDAYYY!!!" or something like that... Drew is HIGHLY alergic to sulfur btw. And she was just being an idiot. Idk it was just rude. But when I met her after the show I gave her a big hug and was like "I USED TO REALLY DISLIKE YOU UNTIL TONIGHT IM SO SORRY" and i felt really bad about it. Because she was so sweet and i went out and judged her before i had even seen her in real life.

But now we're bffs ~

Okay so this is kind of a long story.

So, I watched this TAITV thing where, Hey Monday put smoke bombs in the back of We The Kings' bus. And Drew came out and was like "I'm alergic to sulfur, that's not even funny" and Cassadee did this stupid finger flapping thing in his face and was like "WELCOME TO THE TOUR WITH HEY MONDAYYY!!!" or something like that... Drew is HIGHLY alergic to sulfur btw. And she was just being an idiot. Idk it was just rude. But when I met her after the show I gave her a big hug and was like "I USED TO REALLY DISLIKE YOU UNTIL TONIGHT IM SO SORRY" and i felt really bad about it. Because she was so sweet and i went out and judged her before i had even seen her in real life.

But now we're bffs ~

Oh ok, that makes sense. I thought you just heard their music or something and didn't like her.

Why does 98% of Paramore's LJ Community hate this band? :\

Because they're the most directly comparible band on the FBR roster to Paramore. Possibly viewed as being a "poor man's Paramore" or even viewed as their greatest competition. Some might hate the pretentious notion that Paramore fans should like Hey Monday and hate them for it. Some might just hate them cause it's cool to hate Paramore, but cause they already like Paramore they have to hate the next best alternative.

Even though Hey Monday is pretty "pop".. I don't care what people say because I really like them.

I already get made fun of everyday for liking Paramore so whatever

same here.

oh man i wish people would leave me alone about it

same here.

oh man i wish people would leave me alone about it

It's worse for me because I'm a boy so apparently I'm supposed to only listen to hardcore metal bands:roll:

And the fact that Paramore has a female singer makes it a "girl band"

It's worse for me because I'm a boy so apparently I'm supposed to only listen to hardcore metal bands:roll:

And the fact that Paramore has a female singer makes it a "girl band"

yea =/ that sucks. whatever i hate people sometimes.

everyone in my school knows me as paramore or hayley..... well and catie contagious but i dnt mind that one lol.