Hey Monday

Anderew

FOB can fuck right off for not coming to Scotland this time, apart from the fact they were guff in october and for me . Boys like Girls upstaged them, they just decided to ignore scotland alltogether this time

hey monday and kigh are awesome opening acts

id actually leave after kigh

This is sort of a bit Hey Monday related... sorry for the ot BUT...

Why arent Hey Monday compared to The Hush Sound? I mean, they have a female singer... just wondering.

oh yeah, and my stupid hmv doesnt have their cd yt. So pissed. I always have to order shit and wait like a million weeks for it to come in.

So do Eisley? So do the Vengaboys? The music is too dissimilar for comparisons between THS and Hey Monday really. I know what you're getting at though.

Yeah idk its just retarded. I dont think I'll ever get over the fact that they everyone is still comparing them.

I remember the first thing Cassadee said t ome when i said that i didnt really like her (until I found out that she was one of the sweetest girls ive ever met) was "its because of Hayley right?" and the funny thing is that it wasnt. It was actually the farthest thing fro mmy mind when i decided not to like her lol

It's a shame for new bands that are female fronted, cause the Paramore comparisons are going to be endless. So I do have quite a large degree of sympathy for them. Provided, they weren't begging to be labelled "Paramore 2.0". Then they can go to hell.

Yeah idk its just retarded. I dont think I'll ever get over the fact that they everyone is still comparing them.

I remember the first thing Cassadee said t ome when i said that i didnt really like her (until I found out that she was one of the sweetest girls ive ever met) was "its because of Hayley right?" and the funny thing is that it wasnt. It was actually the farthest thing fro mmy mind when i decided not to like her lol

Not to sound rude, but why would you tell somebody that you didn't like them? lol