Life Plans

CaughtInTheRiot

well.... i think im over ambitious

but this is what i want to happen

- get my Bachlor of Arts Degree [Honors] in Film and Television Production ;)

(which i just started. 4 more years to go! maybe 5 if i want a masters)

- want to move to england for a bit

- live in america for a bit

- travel the world

- complete everything on my 'Things To Do Before I Die' list

- eventually find some1 to spend my life with

=]

Hum.

1. I'd quite like to not completely-uttlerly-and-fuckerly fail my A-levels, that'd be nice.

2. Get into uni. Don't know which Uni. Think i'll just go for fun. Study either journalism or history (perhaps even media, i'm so undecided).

3. Ideally make it into the skate industry seeing as i already have my foot in the door. If not, i'd love to work in TV either as a director or a script writer or ...something.

4. If i suck myself back into real life, i'll become a History teacher. How dull.

BASICALLY I DUNNO LIKE. Only got a year and a bit to sort myself out as well, oh well.

...and you love the irish

you actualy belong in my college

doing my course

its not even funny how much you suit it lol

just thought id point that out

well i wanna get my degree

get a job off the back of it

try and get involved in the 2012 Olympics (volunteering or something)

get my uefa pro licence

become a top level sports development officer or commuinty sports coach

Oh... I like this thread. My plan is quite similar to Kyle's actually.

Step One: Graduate high school with honors.

Step Two: Attend Belmont University for 4 to 5 years majoring in Music Business, Management focus, and minoring in photography.

Step Three: Graduate from Belmont and begin a career in Tour Management/Tour Photography (you're looking at the next hopeful Ryan Russell here, haha) and do that until it gets old.

Step Four: Fall in love/get married somewhere in that time period and start a family.

Step Five: Open a gallery or record store.

• Like 1

1. Graduate my current University course, Computer Science. Going to try for a joint degree with Software Engineering.

2. Move to the States. Recent studies show that Computer Science graduates earn the more than any other graduate from a different course.

3. Live life well thanks to the exchange rate8)

HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!:willy_nilly:

...and you love the irish

you actualy belong in my college

doing my course

its not even funny how much you suit it lol

just thought id point that out

haha that's pretty badass, i actually was considering DCU or Trinity a while back, but the Irish points system is fucked up (meaning i just don't understand it :P). Also, because you do highers and we do A-levels, the first year of the course would be re-doing half my a-levels (not intending to belittle your course, it's just how it is). Also also, i'm not stoked on the idea of leaving England just yet. Don't get me wrong, i adore the irish, but "abandoning" everyone in England in less than 2 years is a really really scary thought to me.

It is on my consideration list though, so i won't rule it out, it's just one of the scary options ;-)

At the moment I'm studying psychology at a community college. I plan on transferring to a university in michigan (not sure which one yet but i'm thinking University of Michigan). I'm probably gonna go for clinical psychology which requires a doctorate and a one year intership. However once all the schooling is over I want to live in a big city. I hate living in a small town. I'll probably first work at a hospital and then eventually go into private practice as a therapist.

I'm not really sure what i want to do, me and some of my friends have been planning on moving to the USA when we get out of school and college and all that jazz, and i would still LOVE to do that :D

i've been really interested in TV and radio for a while as a career, and i'd love to become a presenter or a DJ or something, that would be awesome ;D