The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

Yeahh, he always goes ape shit with out class as we just mess around.

Today was no different.. but the part which made it a highlight was 'cause mid-shout he noticed this chav, Paul Ashley, colouring in in his book! So the teacher went mad "YOU WANT TO COLOUR IN, FINE, FAIL, SEE IF I CARE!" He then unlocked his drawer and pulled out one of a sheet for him to colour in, it was insane. xD

I have a few.

-My friend Isaac somehow managed to get himself into a pair of size 4 girls skinny jeans.

-My drama teacher started talking in fluent Jabba The Hut language.

-Christian Seriano said that Miley Cyrus looked like an old chandelier at the Oscars.

haha i wear a 0 and some guy could fit in mine

Dude, I can't even fit into a size 4. :uhh:

haha i wear a 0 and some guy could fit in mine

I'm telling you, it was the most bizarre thing ever because he's not even that skinny. He honestly looked like a girl from the waist down. I was laughing so hard. My drama teacher was like, "That isnt healthy, like, honestly, that cant be good for your manhood."

I'm telling you, it was the most bizarre thing ever because he's not even that skinny. He honestly looked like a girl from the waist down. I was laughing so hard. My drama teacher was like, "That isnt healthy, like, honestly, that cant be good for your manhood."

lol thats great!

Griefing the crap out of David in I.T.

We were talking about our friends and how the blantanly fancy each other and how we feel like rasberries around them.

But we had a debate whether it was rasberry or blueberry, anyway, we typed rasberry in the urban dictionary and got hilarious results!