The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

I have a few XD

Okay so, today in English, I was listening to Millionaires and like, dancing in my seat lol and I didn't notice the teacher looking at me. She came up and was like "So what's this music you're listening to?" and It was Talk Shit like, one of their worst songs evarr... So as she was trying to put the headphone up to her ear, I was trying to change the song but I had it on HOLD so I can't press any buttons. THEN MY TEACHER STARTED DANCING!!! D: It was soo funny/embarassing omg.

Then, today (also in English) we had this test that I didnt' study for but I'm pretty sure I aced it considering it was all about Romeo and Juliet...

Then in Drama we just did warm-ups for the majority of the class. And all that was were cartwheels and summersaults and stuff.

OH YEAH! And I had cafe training and it was so fun.

Today was just generally a good day.

I have a few XD

Okay so, today in English, I was listening to Millionaires and like, dancing in my seat lol and I didn't notice the teacher looking at me. She came up and was like "So what's this music you're listening to?" and It was Talk Shit like, one of their worst songs evarr... So as she was trying to put the headphone up to her ear, I was trying to change the song but I had it on HOLD so I can't press any buttons. THEN MY TEACHER STARTED DANCING!!! D: It was soo funny/embarassing omg.

Then, today (also in English) we had this test that I didnt' study for but I'm pretty sure I aced it considering it was all about Romeo and Juliet...

Then in Drama we just did warm-ups for the majority of the class. And all that was were cartwheels and summersaults and stuff.

OH YEAH! And I had cafe training and it was so fun.

Today was just generally a good day.

LOL, Also a secret pleasure? xD

yesss im so excited ive never been there!

hahah yeah california is pretty awesome, except i live in northern california, so its not like all beaches and sun all the time

hahaha

me either!

but my senior trip is there next year and my grandpa lives in florida so i hopefully will get there soon.

yeah i really wanna go to cali seems sooooo awesome

LOL. Okay, so today, the six of us (my mam, dad, two sisters, sisters fiancé and me) were going into the city for some dinner as it was one sisetrs' birthday.

Simon, Abi, Ashlee and I go in one car and my parents go in another... so my dad's car is slowww so we beat them to the car park of the place... Simon goes to buy the ticket and a guy pulls over asking if there is any more spaces; Simon says "Yeah, a few down the bottom." One my dad then vacated, but regardless, there was another car for this guy..

Anyway, Simon jokingly said: "I hope there is a space or he'll kick my head in!" and we laughed.. then, this car drives up near us and the woman in the car starts pointing and shouting her mouth off, I tell my sisters this and then all of a sudden, the window is down and they're telling us to fuck off!!!

My parents finally arrive and the guy notices my dad is with us and starts yelling at my dad from inside the car, so my dad says "Come on then!" :rotfl: and the guy gets out, so I'm all excited for a fight.. the guy is then screaming at my dad over a space in a car park. "Fuck this, fuck that."

So my dad says, calmly. "Don't fucking swear at me you fucking bastard." :rotfl: It was HILARIOUS!! They then got in the car and started swearing at us all, I stuck my fingers up and my sister and mam told them to fuck off and open their eyes as there WAS a space.

Absolutely hilarious, we sound like some mob family, but they had a go at us for nothing, so we stood up for Simon. :mrgreen:

Haha. I then wrote down their reg to my phone incase they destroyed the cars, but they didn't. :(

So yeah, no one will have read this but it was amazing. There is always something happening on our family day outs.