The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

realizing how retarded my grade is.

we had to take one of the senior pictures outside today, so we had to get into an 09 formation. we have done this every year since freshman year for homecoming. so on our 5th time ever going into this formation, we make the 0 look like a meth addict drawing a circle, and the 9 was actually a 'P' :lol:

..teachers had to correct us.

fucking morons :nono:

I'm telling you, it was the most bizarre thing ever because he's not even that skinny. He honestly looked like a girl from the waist down. I was laughing so hard. My drama teacher was like, "That isnt healthy, like, honestly, that cant be good for your manhood."

Haha, that made me laugh xD!

The lyrics from Three Small words - Josie and The pussycats

"I'm your late night head rush

Ace high royal flush

Red velvet orange crush

You just don't impress me much

A glossy, double cover spread

Opened up inside your head

A black cherry paradise

Half the sugar, twice the spice

I don't wanna treat you nice

Come on baby roll the dice!"

So I was warming up my voice with scales...For the first time today and I just love it every time thanks Eric Arxeneux.

Then comes the time I'm 100% to try to make a song...and I can't!

That was joy going away, And that was the highlight of my day.

So, this local band I adore, Ocean Is Theory, played a show at the venue I work at tonight and Josh, their lead singer whom I have an insanely large crush on, and I really got to talking about a lot of random stuff. And then later that night he lost the keys to his car, and we couldn't find them anywhere, so I offered to drive him to meet up with some of the other bands and we got to talk a little bit more and I told him I couldn't make it to their next show in town and he got really disappointed. And I just think its really cool that we're actually starting to get to know each other and become friends.