The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

My fish survived! LOL okay... So my mam was cleaning out their tank yesterday and kept them in a a substitute one overnight... I told her she should cover it over in case one jumps out... Then she remembered what I said at about half 2 in the morning, got up and one was on the floor! It survived though and is okay now, but it just shows, I can be right sometimes!

A few hilarious things that happened at school.

I basically 'stole' the cleaningpersonal's washing equipment. Not on purpose. And it was so funny, and extremely embarrasing. And then i was gonna get the goods(sp?) for the cantine, and that was this really heavy truck and i had to get it over all the doorsteps, and in the elevator. And i was supposed to just tilt it over, but i didn't get that. So i tried carry it over. So when i finally got it down to the cantine, i had got a tension in my arm. Haha, and when i had got the trcuk up again, when it was empty. I was running down to the cantine, cause i'm a sellar. And the schoolbell had rung, so people had started coming. And i was gonna run in to the kitchen, but when i had stretched out my hand to open the door, a teacher slams the door open. He gave me such a fright, i was screaming so loud. And he was laughing so hard. It's so typical me. xP