The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

i have another. it has just made my LIFE.

as you may know, my username is PaRaMoReMaNiA/paramoremania on almost everywhere. so i happen to write on a hungarian forum, and a boy just sent me a message, and he said he came to know Paramore by me and he said thanks for it. WTF. :D

Congrats!

During a "fight" today, there was like 100 kids surrounding the main doors and someone threw a milkshake and it splattered over everyone. :rotfl: I was laughing for about 15 minutes. Yes, I am easily amused.

See, Hayley, I told you I'd put this as my highlight...

Realizing that I can look out of my window and see a green forest instead of a white landscape. Sadly, that's just because I'm not at my flat right now but at my parent's home way more to the south. A little taste of summer before heading back into the frosty north again.

Even though it was ultra embaressing... it was funny.

In the Jai Ho video there is a move PCD do where there arms are kinda blocking their faces, hard to explain. I was singing the song and doing that move whilst my English teacher left the room, at that moment, the deputy head appeared at the door, pointed at me and said "I saw that!" she started laughing at me then did it too. :oops: