The Highlight of Your Day Thread!

waketheearth

Even though it was ultra embaressing... it was funny.

In the Jai Ho video there is a move PCD do where there arms are kinda blocking their faces, hard to explain. I was singing the song and doing that move whilst my English teacher left the room, at that moment, the deputy head appeared at the door, pointed at me and said "I saw that!" she started laughing at me then did it too. :oops:

ahahahahahahaha!

lol aww!

Even though it was ultra embaressing... it was funny.

In the Jai Ho video there is a move PCD do where there arms are kinda blocking their faces, hard to explain. I was singing the song and doing that move whilst my English teacher left the room, at that moment, the deputy head appeared at the door, pointed at me and said "I saw that!" she started laughing at me then did it too. :oops:

haha that's great :rotfl:

know what move you mean, my sister and me always do that xD it's so funny

My friend telling me stories about the hospital he worked at. He had a man come in who claimed to have swine flu (like the 70th, no joke, case of the day, they have a wing of the place dedicated to 'sufferers'). He hadn't ever been to Mexico, nor had he ever met someone who had. Turns out he had the clap. Mega big laughs.

My friend telling me stories about the hospital he worked at. He had a man come in who claimed to have swine flu (like the 70th, no joke, case of the day, they have a wing of the place dedicated to 'sufferers'). He hadn't ever been to Mexico, nor had he ever met someone who had. Turns out he had the clap. Mega big laughs.

:rotfl:

I blasted Riot! really loud on my car's stereo while driving to another city to help my friend move. That, combined with the countryside of southern Finland (forests, fields and lakes NOT on ice) and the amazing weather made my day.

BAHA.