The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^ He's reffering to hayley.. in my sig haha[/quote']ohh hahaha yea i get it now. wow hayley is beautiful.. not to mention her amazing voice.. *spaces out*

BAH yes Hayley is amazing all around .. I love your sig btw.

Okay guys I'm going to be gone for a week w/out a computer =( Idk how I'm going to survive with out my Paramore people ... anyway ttysoon!!

i am VERY envious of you guys' date=' cos u get to actually watch them play live. i only depend on videos to wanna experience them playing a live set and not in a studio..

[/quote']

I havent seen them live yet either; and dont worry you´ll get ur chance.

I feel so bad sometimes seeing them a bunch of times and others not being able to see them once. I wish I could bring them to everyone. :P

yeah it sucks D: I wish they came here for the VA beach warped date but I have to go somewhere else to see them and then my parents are gripeing about going to warped when I want to see them again in August. Its like Hey I wanna see them as much as possible and try to be good friends with them before they hit the big one, Waaah I wanna meet hayley haha

I'm pretty desperate too see them live again!!

GIAN was great' date=' but big

I was willing to pay £60 just to see em again at Reading fest...but it sold out....and i'm away =[

WE SHALL ALL SEE THEM SOMEDAY I AM SURE!!

Hehe[/quote']

But they're not going to UK for the festival thing are they?

Hopefully they go back over there before they go in the studio

since it looks like rain in SC I wonder what Hayley wore today, now only if we had memebers here that go to every warped to give us details XD

yeah it sucks D: I wish they came here for the VA beach warped date but I have to go somewhere else to see them and then my parents are gripeing about going to warped when I want to see them again in August. Its like Hey I wanna see them as much as possible and try to be good friends with them before they hit the big one, Waaah I wanna meet hayley haha

Yeah yeah true..

You haven't met Hayley before?