The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

no matter how crazy someone is....

telling someone they are getting banned should be private.

actually he was abt to get banned last time, when he was posting a stupid photoshopped picture of hayley, and I PMed him warning him that he was going to get banned if he did something like that again

so believe me he should have known better

Thanks Diego for taking care of this - you got to it before I did...

I've also gone back and deleted a few of this individual's posts, since we don't need those kinds of rumors all over the boards for other people to find them and start speculating on things that we don't know to be true and aren't our business in the first place.

Also, thanks to the folks who PM'd me about this - sorry I didn't get to it sooner...I was sleeping :)

Okay a day at the racetrack just threw me off here. What rumours were being spread? i heard something about an asshole 'knowing' Hayley's private myspace. something about apeshit assface dickhole spreading shit around?.

I vaguely remember the last time this happened. like 2 months ago? something like that when i first started to surf the forums. Its not good to throw shit at the fan... it only spreads around and makes the clean up job harder. Dont be a wanker, Be Jerkoff Jimmy ;) The real Irishman.

Locomotion you rock. U whacked Ape the assface harder than a Japanese bullet train hitting a cow (Those things go 200mph). We need this to happen more often to tossers on the boards (hint hint cough cough Jabo u know who im talking about).

Ren

Anyways back to the discussion. About Hayley's cat. I read in a review one time that someone was looking after her Cat (cats name is TUX. for TUXEDO? black and white cat with pinstripes? dont know) when shes on tour. I love cats aswell. I have 6 at home. 5 of them are still kittens.

Okay a day at the racetrack just threw me off here. What rumours were being spread? i heard something about an asshole 'knowing' Hayley's private myspace. something about apeshit assface dickhole spreading shit around?.

I vaguely remember the last time this happened. like 2 months ago? something like that when i first started to surf the forums. Its not good to throw shit at the fan... it only spreads around and makes the clean up job harder. Dont be a wanker' date=' Be Jerkoff Jimmy ;) The real Irishman.

Locomotion you rock. U whacked Ape the assface harder than a Japanese bullet train hitting a cow (Those things go 200mph). We need this to happen more often to tossers on the boards (hint hint cough cough Jabo u know who im talking about).

Ren

Anyways back to the discussion. About Hayley's cat. I read in a review one time that someone was looking after her Cat (cats name is TUX. for TUXEDO? black and white cat with pinstripes? dont know) when shes on tour. I love cats aswell. I have 6 at home. 5 of them are still kittens.[/quote']

Ok, careful with the language :) We do have younger people who post here and read these...although I appreciate your anger and passion...

As for the rumors, I'm not going to bring them up again...they were personal and things that the band should be allowed to keep private, if they're even true to begin with.

I vaguely remember the last time this happened. like 2 months ago? something like that when i first started to surf the forums. Its not good to throw shit at the fan... it only spreads around and makes the clean up job harder. Dont be a wanker' date=' Be Jerkoff Jimmy ;) The real Irishman.

Ren

Anyways back to the discussion. About Hayley's cat. I read in a review one time that someone was looking after her Cat (cats name is TUX. for TUXEDO? black and white cat with pinstripes? dont know) when shes on tour. I love cats aswell. I have 6 at home. 5 of them are still kittens.[/quote']

Ok, careful with the language :) We do have younger people who post here and read these...although I appreciate your anger and passion...

As for the rumors, I'm not going to bring them up again...they were personal and things that the band should be allowed to keep private, if they're even true to begin with.

haha aye Brent. Sorry u know me i swear alot. But to tell u the truth. Swearing is like sex. You're gonna have to have the talk with the kids at some point! Its easier to be blatant than to go 'well you see son, its kinda like hot dogs...." ;)

And i understand the rumours. Ill ask Jarrod what happened so it doesnt need to be reposted. Man i wish i was around for this. Jarrod and i give a new meaning to raping people who deserve it lol.

Ren

^ Haha actually' date=' it was pretty fun[b'']ny[/b]

i thought so.. lol.. so does anyone know who hayleys favorite band is like lately i mean.. like newer bands.. just curious as to what she likes other than what she plays with on tours and all..

I'd love to know what favorite bands Hayley has now also. I know she likes Underoath! Haha, and someone said that when they asked Hayley to sign Paramore's page in AP, she saw the picture of Noelle from Damone on the next page and said that she normally doesn't like girl fronted bands, even though she's in one haha, but that Noelle can really sing. And that's rad because I love Damone! And Tux is such a cool cat name!