The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Sorry.. Interupting :P

I'm so obbsessed with her clothes, They are soooo coool.

All day today when I was at the shops I tried to find a Stripey Blue & Red shirt like Hayleys.

I couldn't find one, I was so sad.

I also LOVE the shirt that she has in your sig, Alyssa. I would do anything to have it :P

Sorry.. Interupting :P

I'm so obbsessed with her clothes' date=' They are soooo coool.

All day today when I was at the shops I tried to find a Stripey Blue & Red shirt like Hayleys.

I couldn't find one, I was so sad.

I also LOVE the shirt that she has in your sig, Alyssa. I would do anything to have it :P[/quote']

Yesss the TWLOHA shirt.. you should order it. Em posted the link above =]

Its a veryvery good cause.

^ Ahhh

I dnt wanna tower over her!

=S lol

lol

i tower over her

i'm 5'7

it tripped me out how teeny tiny she was

she's too cute

hmm. i think im about 5'9.. im not so sure. but she is tiny. hehehe.. sooo adowable :lol:

anyways, where'd u get the pic in your avatar?? hayleys so... *incoherent babbling but complimentary nontheless* there.... :shock:

gimme a H!

gimme an A!

gimme a Y!

gimme an L!

gimme an E!

gimme a Y!

and what do you get?? HAYLEY!! yeah! *waves pom poms around in a somewhat non-girly way to still keep machismo intact*

haha most random Hayley post ever, i might add..

i think im high on H2O. is that even possible? haha..

anyways, what instruments can Hayley play? i know she can play the guitar very well, since i saw a video of her and Josh performing on stage. i cant remember the song though. im guessing she plays the piano too? since most songwriters can and do play the piano.. maybe she can also play the bongo. and i see her playing the harmonica. haha