The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

hahahaha round eye.. haha..

and heyyy im not whoring!! i want to make friends.. *smug look on face*

anyways, Ren. iv been reading ALL of my post, i still cant see it... we all sound the same to me... (??) i even 'read carefully'.. just realised it hasnt been a month since i started posting......no relevence, but yeah

and haha i just saw this vid of Paramore by Kreative Films, there was a scene where

Hayley said "i gotta, cos im like, a guy like, 80% of the time... so im okay"

i dont know what she was talking about tho...

to find out what is it i am talking about, please proceed to the following link:

:lol:

haha guys i just watched Paramore Being Crazy part 1 by Kreative Films, on YouTube and ahahahahaha Hayley was sOoOoO cute doing the twist with that weird rapping dude.. hahahaha.i watched the video like, 2-3 times and i still crack up. hahahaha gotta love her for that eh?

and Jarrod? u calling me a dope, dude? well, takes one to know one, i guess =p

theres a version two now! but not like the first one
yep i saw that one. i posted a link above i think..

the one with hayley with the huge glasses and josh saying the Titanic was as big as the bridge right?

haha guys i just watched Paramore Being Crazy part 1 by Kreative Films' date=' on YouTube and ahahahahaha Hayley was sOoOoO cute doing the twist with that weird rapping dude.. hahahaha.i watched the video like, 2-3 times and i still crack up. hahahaha gotta love her for that eh?

and Jarrod? u calling me a dope, dude? well, takes one to know one, i guess =p[/quote']

haha u know it man.. i call everyone a dope lmao.. and most definitely ima dope and a tool as well lol.. ive always been one man.. hehe

haha guys i just watched Paramore Being Crazy part 1 by Kreative Films' date=' on YouTube and ahahahahaha Hayley was sOoOoO cute doing the twist with that weird rapping dude.. hahahaha.i watched the video like, 2-3 times and i still crack up. hahahaha gotta love her for that eh?

and Jarrod? u calling me a dope, dude? well, takes one to know one, i guess =p[/quote']

haha u know it man.. i call everyone a dope lmao.. and most definitely ima dope and a tool as well lol.. ive always been one man.. hehe

lol. I guess ive had gay tendencies but ive never been dope.

And a Paramore calender would be awesome. But i think we would need to give it 2 years or so. Haha i bet u my bottom dollar that they will be as big as blink 182 by that time.

Ren

I want a hayley calendar

no wait a paramore one ;D

OMG! A Paramore calendar would be the best idea since the toilet!

Sorry..that was kinda weird.....

But yea I'd Love to have a Paramore calendar!!

Yesss it woulld. I hope they do XD