The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^^ alyssa!! thank ye! thank ye!

i love that pic!! ohmygawsh ohmygawsh i feel like those girls who gush over pics of hunks in those celebrity magazines..hehe. thankies..

hmm no pics of her playing the bongos i reckon? or MAYBE the triangle. hmm i can see it:

"we get everybody singin!

whoa! *ting*

whoaa! *ting*

whoa! *ting*

whoaa! *ting* "

haha :lol:

(dont blame me, its 3 am where i am right now. lack of oxygen to the brain i guess)

^^ alyssa!! thank ye! thank ye!

i love that pic!! ohmygawsh ohmygawsh i feel like those girls who gush over pics of hunks in those celebrity magazines..hehe. thankies..

hmm no pics of her playing the bongos i reckon? or MAYBE the triangle. hmm i can see it:

"we get everybody singin!

whoa! *ting*

whoaa! *ting*

whoa! *ting*

whoaa! *ting* "

haha :lol:

(dont blame me' date=' its 3 am where i am right now. lack of oxygen to the brain i guess)[/quote']

LMAO!!

That version of "Whoa" would be AMAZING!

loooool!!

Hahahaha...

Lol so yes, the triangle IS a possibility

And the Bongos a defiante

=]]

hahaha same here...btw Ping I love your new Sigg!

This might sound lame..but i cant remember the heavy metal pic...does anyone have a link to it??

Its in my icon (little version, lol)

And yeah, I find it difficult to keep up! Like, i go to bed and when i get back on theres like, 3 pages and im like whoaa....

lol

haha yea man. i mean, the triangle is like THE easiest musical instrument anybody can play. well, not anybody. the tone-deaf will TOTALLY mess up. but Hayley is not tone deaf. so yea i bet SHE can pull it off..

hmm. i can just picture it. MTV Unplugged. dark room, lit only by numerous candles on stage. and in the middle sits Hayley. and her triangle.. and a slow rendition of 'Whoa' is sung, the hit of the triangle in harmony with the chorus.

and everybody swaying to her hypnotic yet sweetly melodic voice.."whoa man, this is like, whoaa......"

wow. i just re-read what i wrote. i should start posting on these boards during this time of the day huh? haha add unnecessary humour to the well-already-entertaining boards..

(its 3:17 now. i dont know why im still awake)

haha yea man. i mean' date=' the triangle is like THE easiest musical instrument anybody can play. well, not anybody. the tone-deaf will TOTALLY mess up. but Hayley is not tone deaf. so yea i bet SHE can pull it off..

hmm. i can just picture it. MTV Unplugged. dark room, lit only by numerous candles on stage. and in the middle sits Hayley. and her triangle.. and a slow rendition of 'Whoa' is sung, the hit of the triangle in harmony with the chorus.

and everybody swaying to her hypnotic yet sweetly melodic voice.."whoa man, this is like, whoaa......"

wow. i just re-read what i wrote. i should start posting on these boards during this time of the day huh? haha add unnecessary humour to the well-already-entertaining boards..

(its 3:17 now. i dont know why im still awake)[/quote']

LMFAO. hahaha dark room with candles.. emo much maybe? hahahaha

Hayley isnt at all emo though.. so don't take that in the wrong way haha I was just joking around :P

ahaha yea, alyssa. no probs. but it WOULD be emo wuldnt it? haha

its just my overly active imagination working.. i swear its always during this time of the day im 'productive'. wow im a bat..

and

hahaha same here...btw Ping I love your new Sigg!

^thanks :D more evidence of my productiveness during the early hours of the day..

Hahahaha ping. You have such an imagination.

Oooh love your sig by the way =]

yes very much. and im talking about my imagination.. and thanx, made the sig myself. the design was in my head when i was out with my buds.. as soon as i came home, turned on my laptop, got online, made it on photoshop and voila..

okay a bit off-topic here.. so. hayley.. hmm

She looked pretty stressed when playing hallelujah acoustic like ages ago.

Looked like she was playing at the limit, cause she was looking at her fretboard alot. She pulled both parts off perfectly though.

Haha i remember one time i tried singing and playing an acoustic concert. I was exactly like her. Covered some Ataris stuff. I dont know how Kris roe does it. Hes my hero lol.

Goin thru my old band videos. I realized my eyes are shut most of the time when im onstage.

Ren

^ Maybe she was just nervous.. yeah probably so.

She always looks pretty chill to me. I dunno. I heard alot of talking and ambient sound in the bakcground when watching that video. Lol so disrespectful. If someones playing a quiet acoustic concert like that they should shut the fuck up, if not cheer on lol.

Ren

haha yea man. i mean' date=' the triangle is like THE easiest musical instrument anybody can play. well, not anybody. the tone-deaf will TOTALLY mess up. but Hayley is not tone deaf. so yea i bet SHE can pull it off..

(its 3:17 now. i dont know why im still awake)[/quote']

LMFAO. hahaha dark room with candles.. emo much maybe? hahahaha

Hayley isnt at all emo though.. so don't take that in the wrong way haha I was just joking around :P

LOOOL

Was i the only on thinking of like "hippy-hayley" when you said .."whoa man, this is like, whoaa......"

Hahahaah this is amausing =P