The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

its nicole. i know for sure its on her ASCA thingy.

hayley p the owner of paramore.org told me about that website. its like all the titles of the songs. and ifound out that joshs middle name is neil. but thats all i know.

No wonder his myspace is Armstrong. After the astronaut.

Ren

no its nicole' date=' we already confirmed that a while back[/quote']

I was the the guy that asked ages ago.

Ren

who did yah ask ren ?

Naw sorry i meant i was the one that brought up the discussion about her middlename.

Ren

Ahh I've missed too much.
not that much. pretty just were confirming that hayleys middle name is nicole. and i mentioned how joshs middle name is neil. but that doesnt belong in this thred. (so shhh) and um. thats about it. i think we were talking about her hair also in the emergency video the yellow tips and how she looked kinda 80's in the video also

Ahh I've missed too much.[/quote']not that much. pretty just were confirming that hayleys middle name is nicole. and i mentioned how joshs middle name is neil. but that doesnt belong in this thred. (so shhh) and um. thats about it. i think we were talking about her hair also in the emergency video the yellow tips and how she looked kinda 80's in the video also

Ohhh thanks =]

My middle name's Nicole =P

hayley p the owner of paramore.org told me about that website. its like all the titles of the songs. and ifound out that joshs middle name is neil. but thats all i know.

Ren

Whos Myspace Josh's??

Ren

Whos Myspace Josh's??

hah yeah he means joshes.

but they dont have myspaces *wink*