The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

yeh i doubt it would have shown up though

the stage was so far away and the lights wern on the stage so sh ewas in the dark.

oh.. lol

then i would have taken a picture =)

i took pictures when they were fooling around by the door in the knitting factory

ew i feel like a paparazzi

the stage was so far away and the lights wern on the stage so sh ewas in the dark.

oh.. lol

i took pictures when they were fooling around by the door in the knitting factory

i was at the knitting factory and tryed to get pics of it too so dont feel bad...or we will feel bad together...lol

Wow, I was gone to the shore for the weekend and I missed five pages worth of posts! lol, by saturday night I was like 'damn i miss my paramore threads' lol .. pathetic i kno. So apparently Hayley's an alcoholic vampire? UGH that's too stupid to even comment on :evil:

headbanging

at the begining of all we know

she like pops her head from side to side on the opening three beats. and like its amaazing. me and my friends did it and it really hurts lmfao. well it hurt me. its amazing how she does it through out the shows. ide be in pain. it makes me dizzyyy

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I love that! And a lot of times All We Know is the first time of the set so it's such a good way to start =D.

embarassing fact' date=' im a guy and because of the pressure video.. u know her little nod back and forth throughout basically the entire song?? i now do that, hmmm lol good thing not many of my friends have seen the video and know im doing it cuz she does it :lol:

i really cant help it tho, natural motion for me now..[/quote']

Omg that's so funny! I do the same exact thing! When i'm listening to Paramore (pretty much 24/7) I visualize Hayley singing it and her moves lol. Especially with Pressure b/c I've seen that video so many damn times XD

emz did you see her during he bleds set

when she was sittin on the drum riseup thing

and playing along to the drums of the bled on her thighs? omg i love it i wish i got a video of it.

Haha YES

I wasn't even focused on The Bled....I was just following her around the stage dancing and tapping

Hehe it was the cutest thing

=]

emz did you see her during he bleds set

when she was sittin on the drum riseup thing

and playing along to the drums of the bled on her thighs? omg i love it i wish i got a video of it.

Haha YES

I wasn't even focused on The Bled....I was just following her around the stage dancing and tapping

Hehe it was the cutest thing

=]

Aw!

oh.. lol

i was at the knitting factory and tryed to get pics of it too so dont feel bad...or we will feel bad together...lol

ahaha yay.

well at least i got good pics of it?

LOL

Hey bitches. alll i know is that i heard she was a vampire/alcoholic.. so whatever.. if warning the msg bored about these insane rumors makes me imature than i dont wnat to be mature.. and i hope you guys can relaize i was jsut tryign to help. and don;t kick me out of here becasue well

i know we didnt start out on the right foot but i love you guys and paramore.

XXXSo lets fuckign kick back and eat slushies and enjoy the sweet sounds fo PARAMOREXXX

uh i'd watch the language...we have some people here from the under 13 crowd...

*cough me*

well I'm 13....but yeah..

watch the language dude