The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

i just realized that hayley's thread is 19 pgs

and the other members are only 3-5.

thats kinda sad. this was what i was worried about when i suggested these threads, that the other members wouldnt get any attention and that it would only be hayley.

^ haha so we can blame you for all this .. i'm just kidding. it is a good idea, but hayley's is really long. i don't get why she stands out from the rest of the group though. i mean she's really cool (form what i know) but the rest of them seem that way too. sorry if i offended anyone

i just realized that hayley's thread is 19 pgs

and the other members are only 3-5.

thats kinda sad. this was what i was worried about when i suggested these threads' date=' that the other members wouldnt get any attention and that it would only be hayley.[/quote']

yeah, i mentioned this before.

i guess theres sadly a lot to talk about hayley

we'll find something for everyone else..

ill try to come up with them

and its not only this forum

its magazines and interviews as well too

its sad =\

Yeah, who else can pull of fire engine red hair? lol[/color']

Tori Amos does a pretty good job of it.

As for this thread being 4 times as long as any of the other members, that's the attention that lead singers get. There aren't many bands where the lead singer doesn't get the majority of the attention from fans. It may not be fair to the other band members, but it just seems to be the way it is.

Well, I do think we've pretty much exhausted the topics of how much everyone loves Hayley, how amazing her hair is, how awesome her clothes are, how everyone would like to be her boyfriend, etc., etc. So, perhaps the thread will now transition into being more about new things or news or whatever about Hayley and not 20 more pages of that...

Not that there's anything wrong with anyone showing Hayley some love...it just seems to have gotten just a tad obsessive and a little over the top, imo.

Just my 2 cents...

Why is everyone making such a big deal about how long Hayley's thread is? Everyone in the band is amazing and equally awesome but Hayley just happens to have more posts. Besides I notice that the majority of the people who post here also post on the other members threads (including me) so it's really not that big of a deal. And we should be able to talk about anything we want reguarding Hayley as long as it is not offensive. So no one get mad at me for saying this but half of the posts here now are of people compaining that this thread is too long.

Why is everyone making such a big deal about how long Hayley's thread is? Everyone in the band is amazing and equally awesome but Hayley just happens to have more posts. Besides I notice that the majority of the people who post here also post on the other members threads (including me) so it's really not that big of a deal. And we should be able to talk about anything we want reguarding Hayley as long as it is not offensive. So no one get mad at me for saying this but half of the posts here now are of people compaining that this thread is too long.[/color']

No one's saying you can't talk about whatever you want, as long as its not offensive...all I was saying is that I thought we might be running a few topics into the ground a little bit. But that's just my opinion - feel free to disagree :)

Why is everyone making such a big deal about how long Hayley's thread is? Everyone in the band is amazing and equally awesome but Hayley just happens to have more posts. Besides I notice that the majority of the people who post here also post on the other members threads (including me) so it's really not that big of a deal. And we should be able to talk about anything we want reguarding Hayley as long as it is not offensive. So no one get mad at me for saying this but half of the posts here now are of people compaining that this thread is too long.[/color']

No one's saying you can't talk about whatever you want' date=' as long as its not offensive...all I was saying is that I thought we might be running a few topics into the ground a little bit. But that's just my opinion - feel free to disagree :)[/quote']Lol, yeah I definitly see where you are coming from, new topics would be nice but the old topics don't bother me either. But any new Hayley news would be awesome!!

the way i see it as long as there isnt a memory issue on how many pages the shit can be we should be okey to post whatever whenever.. wow i need to listen to shakira now lol..

but yea, its just a thread and we like to post random stuff about hayley on here.. so... whatever right lol :lol:

i love hayley. she is so amazing. she's like my hero. i can't wait to meet her. i love her voice. i think my fave pic' date=' would be this one:

[img']http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/Paramore%20Concert%2051106/hayleyconcert5.jpg[/img] (i took it)

Omg, kick ass pictures!! Hayley looks great in them =D I especially like the first one. You were close, sweet!

i love hayley. she is so amazing. she's like my hero. i can't wait to meet her. i love her voice. i think my fave pic' date=' would be this one:

[img']http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/aarocks20/Paramore%20Concert%2051106/hayleyconcert5.jpg[/img] (i took it)

Omg, kick ass pictures!! Hayley looks great in them =D I especially like the first one. You were close, sweet!

ahhh i loooove that picture

totally man =]