The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

oh yea, welcome to the boards. i knew i was gonna come off like an ass..but still, it's not hard to find the answers to questions as simple as that..now if you were to come here and ask something like what her middle name is or her fav color-things that aren't listed anywhere else, then it would be understandable....

what is hayleys favorite type of tree in the fall season, i searched on google and can't find it anywhere!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. LMFAO. Welcome to the boards. And i could've sworn Hayley's favorite tree during the fall is the type that Hippies like to hug. Pine Trees i suppose. Maybe an Oak. Personally id rather turn the trees into drumsticks and guitars.

Ren

what is hayleys favorite type of tree in the fall season' date=' i searched on google and can't find it anywhere!!![/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. LMFAO. Welcome to the boards. And i could've sworn Hayley's favorite tree during the fall is the type that Hippies like to hug. Pine Trees i suppose. Maybe an Oak. Personally id rather turn the trees into drumsticks and guitars.

Ren

hey me too lolololol