The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Haha yes.. we talk about everything in this thread. :P

hahah yes indeed we do. indeed we do..

i also love how Hayley 'sways' to the songs during their shows (which i only get to see via YouTube. *snif* ).. she makes me sway the same way when i listen to them, which results in stares and whispers about my sanity from people around me, esp around campus, when i happen to sway while walking to class listening to Paramore on my mp3 player.. hahaha.

she headbangs quite slow, no? she follows the beat of the snare drum, not the guitar riffs, thats what i realise.. :D

i also love how Hayley 'sways' to the songs during their shows (which i only get to see via YouTube. *snif* ).. she makes me sway the same way when i listen to them' date=' which results in stares and whispers about my sanity from people around me, esp around campus, when i happen to sway while walking to class listening to Paramore on my mp3 player.. hahaha.

she headbangs quite slow, no? she follows the beat of the snare drum, not the guitar riffs, thats what i realise.. :D[/quote']

Her swaying is AMAZING. I do it along with the music as well. I also love how her hair seems to sway too.

And yeah, headbanging is quite slow, but it doesn't hurt your neck as much if you do it slow, so I'm assuming thats one of the reasons why she does it slow.

i also love how Hayley 'sways' to the songs during their shows (which i only get to see via YouTube. *snif* ).. she makes me sway the same way when i listen to them' date=' which results in stares and whispers about my sanity from people around me, esp around campus, when i happen to sway while walking to class listening to Paramore on my mp3 player.. hahaha.

she headbangs quite slow, no? she follows the beat of the snare drum, not the guitar riffs, thats what i realise.. :D[/quote']

Her swaying is AMAZING. I do it along with the music as well. I also love how her hair seems to sway too.

And yeah, headbanging is quite slow, but it doesn't hurt your neck as much if you do it slow, so I'm assuming thats one of the reasons why she does it slow.

haha im always in awe as to how smooth-moving her hair is whenever she headbangs... i wonder what conditioner she (wait. THEY, since everybody in the band seems to have similar softness of hair) uses...

i wonder how hayleys hair smells like (stepping over the border to obsession...haha)

ps. how doea hayley keep herself looking SOOO fit and in shape? does performing burn that much calories?

haha im always in awe as to how smooth-moving her hair is whenever she headbangs... i wonder what conditioner she (wait. THEY, since everybody in the band seems to have similar softness of hair) uses...

i wonder how hayleys hair smells like (stepping over the border to obsession...haha)

ps. how doea hayley keep herself looking SOOO fit and in shape? does performing burn that much calories?

Hahah Hayley's hair.. hahaha. Thats funny. Probably does smell good though.

And about her being fit.. she probably doesn't eat THAT much.. because I don't think performing burn THAT many calories.

^ LOL. Yeahhh.

Her hair is really pretty though..

exactumondo...

how DOES she keep it that way? i have a feeling its papaya extracts... hmm..

Haha papaya extract....we should ask her!! LOL

Well i think its just her hair type, cos my friend has hair EXACTLY like Hayley's and hers is like, air light and soft, but she uses what i use and im like "am i doing it wrong??" haha lol

^ LOL. Yeahhh.

exactumondo...

Well i think its just her hair type' date=' cos my friend has hair EXACTLY like Hayley's and hers is like, air light and soft, but she uses what i use and im like "am i doing it wrong??" haha lol[/quote']haha "maybe she's born with it.. maybe its maybelline.." i dunno i have that playing in my head when i read ur post :P

yea we should ask her! not that i WANT soft hair, since im a guy and i have really short hair, but i would appreciate information, as i am a stickler for new knowledge..

anyways, i gtg get some sleep not. its 3:45 am now. see how dedicated i am to my dear hayley..

heheh cya guys! ciao

^ LOL. Yeahhh.

exactumondo...

Well i think its just her hair type' date=' cos my friend has hair EXACTLY like Hayley's and hers is like, air light and soft, but she uses what i use and im like "am i doing it wrong??" haha lol[/quote']haha "maybe she's born with it.. maybe its maybelline.." i dunno i have that playing in my head when i read ur post :P

yea we should ask her! not that i WANT soft hair, since im a guy and i have really short hair, but i would appreciate information, as i am a stickler for new knowledge..

anyways, i gtg get some sleep not. its 3:45 am now. see how dedicated i am to my dear hayley..

heheh cya guys! ciao

LMAO to the "maybe its maybelline.." thing!!!

Haha yeah i think "unfortunatly" she just has naturally soft hair

dammit...

lol