The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^LMAO

That WOULD be making a statement!

haha...whatever it takes to bring paramore back

Hahaha and dieing is the bast way?

Lol im joking' date=' im hoping the go to TN....just cos im not gonna c em either way but ill hope for YOU GUYS!! lol

=']

Haha you'll hope for me and her?

YAY!

Indeed I shall

=]

PARAMORE FOR TN DATE!!

Wooooo!

Haha

*wakes up*stretches*ywans*

wow.. i woke up and a whole new conversation has been started and is going on..

*jumps to centre of conversation*

haha one thing about NOT living near their hometown is i can be obsessed with them as i want and the cops wont have to issue me a restraining order! haha

but i still wanna live close to em. maybe i'll die of heartbreak from thinking i would never see them live, and my tombstone would read "died of heartbreak of never seeing Paramore live" <--haha i just repeated myself yet again

can any of you guys adopt me? i wanna live in Tennesse too.. and leave flowers on Hayley's doorstep everyday she isnt in town till she comes back..*opens wallet n moths fly out*

hmm.. wonder if hayley loves flowers? if so what kind?

alrite! im gonna go hit the shower and do some stuff. gonna be busy for the day!!

later dudes and dudettes!

ciao

ps. checkcheckcheckit-->

i LOVE her movements in this vid!!

:D

haha one thing about NOT living near their hometown is i can be obsessed with them as i want and the cops wont have to issue me a restraining order! haha

but i still wanna live close to em. maybe i'll die of heartbreak from thinking i would never see them live' date=' and my tombstone would read "died of heartbreak of never seeing Paramore live" <--haha i just repeated myself yet again

can any of you guys adopt me? i wanna live in Tennesse too.. and leave flowers on Hayley's doorstep everyday she isnt in town till she comes back..*opens wallet n moths fly out*

alrite! im gonna go hit the shower and do some stuff. gonna be busy for the day!!

ciao

ps. checkcheckcheckit-->

:D[/quote']

Hahaha I'll adopt you. :P

I'm sure she'd love the flowers! But what if she's allergic to them? Not that she is, but yeah haha.

but i still wanna live close to em. maybe i'll die of heartbreak from thinking i would never see them live' date=' and my tombstone would read "died of heartbreak of never seeing Paramore live" <--haha i just repeated myself yet again

ciao

ps. checkcheckcheckit-->

I'm sure she'd love the flowers! But what if she's allergic to them? Not that she is, but yeah haha.

yeah and when Alyssa goes out of town...or if something bad ever happens...you can come stay with me...i live in franklin!

ciao

ps. checkcheckcheckit-->

yeah and when Alyssa goes out of town...or if something bad ever happens...you can come stay with me...i live in franklin!

LOL. Yes yes.

Hm.. come to think of it.. IS Hayley allergic to flowers? I wouldn't think so..