The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^ ahh haha

i caught my sister singing Whoa yesterday...odly enough i catch her singingparamore....but when i sing it shes like OMGOSH I HATE PARAMORE!!!!

her friend went to a bowling for soup concert that paramore opened

and she was like "that little tiny girl must have whip lash like ALL the time...she just be bops around the stage flaling her head around..."

*wakes up*stretches*ywans*

wow.. i woke up and a whole new conversation has been started and is going on..

*jumps to centre of conversation*

haha one thing about NOT living near their hometown is i can be obsessed with them as i want and the cops wont have to issue me a restraining order! haha

but i still wanna live close to em. maybe i'll die of heartbreak from thinking i would never see them live' date=' and my tombstone would read "died of heartbreak of never seeing Paramore live" <--haha i just repeated myself yet again

can any of you guys adopt me? i wanna live in Tennesse too.. and leave flowers on Hayley's doorstep everyday she isnt in town till she comes back..*opens wallet n moths fly out*

hmm.. wonder if hayley loves flowers? if so what kind?

alrite! im gonna go hit the shower and do some stuff. gonna be busy for the day!!

later dudes and dudettes!

ciao

ps. checkcheckcheckit-->

i LOVE her movements in this vid!!

:D[/quote']

Hahaha I'll adopt you. :P

I'm sure she'd love the flowers! But what if she's allergic to them? Not that she is, but yeah haha.

yeah and when Alyssa goes out of town...or if something bad ever happens...you can come stay with me...i live in franklin!

hey cool! im adopted. all for the love of hayley and/or paramore..

i love u guys *hug*

anyways, i seriously wonder what her fav flowers are, cos i see her as someone who would appreciate flowers and not think its too 'girly' or something.

man i think hayley is the perfect girl for me.. but alas. our love is hindered by the overwhelming distance and her overly busy and tight schedule...

sigh.

btw, i kinda love the fact that im the only one i know (except for a few other people, but they're not as passionate about Paramore's music as i am) that knows/loves/is obsessed with Paramore where i come from. makes me 'special' and 'one of a kind'. haha. kinda lonely tho, with nobody to talk to about them but hey, thats where this forum comes in right? :D

love ya guys!!

haha one thing about NOT living near their hometown is i can be obsessed with them as i want and the cops wont have to issue me a restraining order! haha

but i still wanna live close to em. maybe i'll die of heartbreak from thinking i would never see them live' date=' and my tombstone would read "died of heartbreak of never seeing Paramore live" <--haha i just repeated myself yet again

can any of you guys adopt me? i wanna live in Tennesse too.. and leave flowers on Hayley's doorstep everyday she isnt in town till she comes back..*opens wallet n moths fly out*

alrite! im gonna go hit the shower and do some stuff. gonna be busy for the day!!

ciao

ps. checkcheckcheckit-->

I'm sure she'd love the flowers! But what if she's allergic to them? Not that she is, but yeah haha.

yeah and when Alyssa goes out of town...or if something bad ever happens...you can come stay with me...i live in franklin!

i love u guys *hug*

anyways, i seriously wonder what her fav flowers are, cos i see her as someone who would appreciate flowers and not think its too 'girly' or something.

man i think hayley is the perfect girl for me.. but alas. our love is hindered by the overwhelming distance and her overly busy and tight schedule...

sigh.

btw, i kinda love the fact that im the only one i know (except for a few other people, but they're not as passionate about Paramore's music as i am) that knows/loves/is obsessed with Paramore where i come from. makes me 'special' and 'one of a kind'. haha. kinda lonely tho, with nobody to talk to about them but hey, thats where this forum comes in right? :D

love ya guys!!

You might have stiff competition on that last note. Im right across the penninsular from you. KL man. Haha

Ren

ciao

ps. checkcheckcheckit-->

i love u guys *hug*

sigh.

love ya guys!!

Awwww.. thats cute.

Haha yes, you're adopted. ;)

lol ping u sound like me when i first started posting here lol.. ask kristina or jess or a few others lol

haha its True lol hehe. someone told me once that being obsessed with things is healthy. and if ur not obsessed with anything thats bad. idk if that true But hey that works for me.

lol ping u sound like me when i first started posting here lol.. ask kristina or jess or a few others lol

haha its True lol hehe. someone told me once that being obsessed with things is healthy. and if ur not obsessed with anything thats bad. idk if that true But hey that works for me.

lol yea id say its an obsession.. i know itll never happen yet, shes so cool and so damn cute.. whattaya want me to do.. lol

lol yea id say its an obsession.. i know itll never happen yet' date=' shes so cool and so damn cute.. whattaya want me to do.. lol[/quote']

Dont ever say never my man. Thats why people kill themselves, cause they think they will never get out of a bind. Theres always hope and a chance but even if your odds are 10000:1 there is still something. Lol i didnt have hope before. But it grows on you. Its probably hopeless hope, but hey its still there. And i dunno whether i was the one that toned u down buddy.

Ren

hahaha seriously?? well, i guess its the fact that im 'new'. and the fact that finaly i find people who are as obsesssed about hayley as i am. just soooo excited! :D

and u guys saying how my posts are cute makes me feel like a lovestruck boyband fan or something. haha. well, that IS kinda what i am...lovestruck.

haha i guess i WILL calm down eventually eh? but its fun being all excited (without going overboard, that is)

You might have stiff competition on that last note. Im right across the penninsular from you. KL man. Haha

Ren

competition eh? hehe where in KL do u live man? i miss going there. the last time i was there was around March '04. the girls are HOT there, im serious!! well, not as hot as hayley tho.

n Ren, u malay?

hahaha seriously?? well' date=' i guess its the fact that im 'new'. and the fact that finaly i find people who are as obsesssed about hayley as i am. just soooo excited! :D

and u guys saying how my posts are cute makes me feel like a lovestruck boyband fan or something. haha. well, that IS kinda what i am...lovestruck.

haha i guess i WILL calm down eventually eh? but its fun being all excited (without going overboard, that is)

Ren

competition eh? hehe where in KL do u live man? i miss going there. the last time i was there was around March '04. the girls are HOT there, im serious!! well, not as hot as hayley tho.

n Ren, u malay?

I live in Subang Jaya. Neibourhood used to be good. But too many college students now. Traffic is hell. People are inconsiderate. I dont like the attitude of most college students towards my turf lol. And the girls haha i dont look anymore, im sure u can guess why ;)

And im pure-blooded Chinese. Hokkien on my fathers side, Hakka on my mothers side. haha The OC man. Original Chinaman. lol

Ren

hahaha seriously?? well' date=' i guess its the fact that im 'new'. and the fact that finaly i find people who are as obsesssed about hayley as i am. just soooo excited! :D

Ren

n Ren, u malay?

I live in Subang Jaya. Neibourhood used to be good. But too many college students now. Traffic is hell. People are inconsiderate. I dont like the attitude of most college students towards my turf lol. And the girls haha i dont look anymore, im sure u can guess why ;)

And im pure-blooded Chinese. Hokkien on my fathers side, Hakka on my mothers side. haha The OC man. Original Chinaman. lol

Ren

ahh alrite. haha OC. nice one! am i the only malay in this thread? it would be col if i was tho. haha..

anyways, back to hayley... we still havent covered her fav flower yet.. i hope its white roses, cos i love white roses (without being a girl about it. i just like it generaly *emanating machoness* )

Ren

n Ren, u malay?

Ren

ahh alrite. haha OC. nice one! am i the only malay in this thread? it would be col if i was tho. haha..

anyways, back to hayley... we still havent covered her fav flower yet.. i hope its white roses, cos i love white roses (without being a girl about it. i just like it generaly *emanating machoness* )

Possibly you're the only one. There was a person that posted the one in a million thread apparently he lives in Ampang like other side of town. but i dunno race wise.

And i dunno what her fav flower is. Anyone care to elaborate? lol and dont post any crazy shit. Hayley really does read the forums in somewhat detail aswell. lol

Ren

hey guys i think i know what shade of red hayley uses for her hair.. i think its 'crimson low'.. got it from My So-Called Life, a tv show from way back which starred claire danes (swoon..) which i downloaded. her character cyed her hair more or less the same shade as hayley's in the Pressure video, and when the character was asked what colour it was she said.. "its crimmmssson lowwww.." haha. just food for thought :D