The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Hehe when Jarrod sees that he will probably die lol

haha i said that too and then i looked down and saw u said that lol.. hilarious.. u like know me sooo well now haha

haha I knew it! im too good what can i say?

hahaha yes yes u are.. should be fun meeting ya in a little over a month..

Mmm I love it when she lowers down to the floor and sits or leans. I took a couple pictures of her doing that....during the end of Conspiracy. Doesn't she usually do it during My Heart?

Yeah she usually does. I love it.

And.. Omg.. I LOVE your sig.

THANKS! :D

I requested someone to make me a blend on another forum

I'd like one like yours all sparkly

I wish they played My Heart but they replaced it with Conspiracy...WHY NOT BRIGHTER D:

ok' date=' i just found an amazing picture of hayley and i wanted to share it with the hayley thread. :D

[img']http://paramorefans.com/photos/albums/userpics/PeckGrad-Paramore104.jpg[/img]

and end of randomness. feel free to go back to your regularly scheduled posting. :D

whoa... that pic is so.... that pic is so..... *hyperventilating* :shock:

Yeah she usually does. I love it.

And.. Omg.. I LOVE your sig.

THANKS! :D

I requested someone to make me a blend on another forum

I'd like one like yours all sparkly

I wish they played My Heart but they replaced it with Conspiracy...WHY NOT BRIGHTER D:

Oooh that person makes awesome blends then.

I WISH THEY PLAYED BRIGHTER TOO! AHH.

I heard that live Feb 17th in Nashville though =]

ok' date=' i just found an amazing picture of hayley and i wanted to share it with the hayley thread. :D

[img']http://paramorefans.com/photos/albums/userpics/PeckGrad-Paramore104.jpg[/img]

and end of randomness. feel free to go back to your regularly scheduled posting. :D

haha calm down there lol

LOL.

haha i AM calm.. cos i got me a new avatar!! hee hee hee..

thanx to kristina! luv ya babe! :D

and seriously, i was like.........woah. i couldve sworn i stopped breathing..

anyways... *clears throat* what were we talking about? i mean what are you guys talking about now? i mean..... oh what do i mean?? hhaha :D

and seriously' date=' i was like.........woah. i couldve sworn i stopped breathing..

anyways... *clears throat* what were we talking about? i mean what are you guys talking about now? i mean..... oh what do i mean?? hhaha :D[/quote']

haha we were talking about... um, y'know that's a good question b/c i have no idea..

and seriously' date=' i was like.........woah. i couldve sworn i stopped breathing..

anyways... *clears throat* what were we talking about? i mean what are you guys talking about now? i mean..... oh what do i mean?? hhaha :D[/quote']

haha we were talking about... um, y'know that's a good question b/c i have no idea..

hahaha thats wha u get i guess for being into hayley so much. hehe..

well, it IS in MY case.. anyways. lets start a NEW conversation.. hm. what about hayley havent we covered yet?

oh, oh i love the fact that she grew up listening to soul music like Aretha Franklin n such.. i could just imagine a little small girl sitting on the floor listening to her mom's soul music collection and bobbing her head to the music :D