The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

heya guys. i was sleeping at a friend's house last night, and i was thinking of how much i have to rant to you guys about Hayley!!

but now, when im FINALLY home and logged on..... i have no idea what to post, after reading the posts i missed. honestly, iv been away and iv missed like, 5 pages! u guys..... :lol:

anyways, that pic ^^!! freckles! one of my weaknesses is a girl with a cute smile AND freckles... and Hayley fits the bill!

Hayley has freckes... *swoon* :D

heya guys. i was sleeping at a friend's house last night' date=' and i was thinking of how much i have to rant to you guys about Hayley!!

but now, when im FINALLY home and logged on..... i have no idea what to post, after reading the posts i missed. honestly, iv been away and iv missed like, 5 pages! u guys..... :lol:

anyways, that pic ^^!! freckles! one of my weaknesses is a girl with a cute smile AND freckles... and Hayley fits the bill!

[b']Hayley has freckes[/b]... *swoon* :D

Totally agree. Ive only been outta the game for 2 days and my last post is way back.

But yeah that pics awesome though. What a good homecoming present.

Ren

wow yea... she makes me weak unfortunately..

"She breaks my will' date=' Shes my bitter pill' Motley crue

Ren[/quote']

"Love is only a feeling, But when im in your arms i start believing, this is to stay, but love is only a feeling.. anyway" The Darkness. Amazing song

Ren

Lol i need to stop. Its not healthy. There are other things us guys need to do. Like go outside and have a smoke. Go wash the car. Go drinking with other guy friends (not gay friends).

But instead there are the few 'honorable' men that stay behind in the smoking room. They know its bad. But they do it anyway.

But you know what? You can quit but u cant stop ;)

Ren

"I'll spend a million nights

Just like tonight you know,

I screamed your name at the sky,

Until I lost my voice.

Well I'd give my life for you."

-Matchbook Romance