The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' at warped i wasnt going to say anything to them, just get my stuff signed. I was hella nervous lol (Josh had to open the cd i had just bought to get the EP and i was all like uh..yeah..can you uh...sign cd's...uh...thatd be cool...ohh...i havnt opened it my bad..hahaha) And then Hayley started talkin to me and Zac talked to me as well.

September 15th im redeeming myself lol.[/quote']

i'll be seeing them september 15th too! =]

Yeah' date=' at warped i wasnt going to say anything to them, just get my stuff signed. I was hella nervous lol (Josh had to open the cd i had just bought to get the EP and i was all like uh..yeah..can you uh...sign cd's...uh...thatd be cool...ohh...i havnt opened it my bad..hahaha) And then Hayley started talkin to me and Zac talked to me as well.

Oh shiz! Thats awesome. We should meet them together as the PF boards entourage. Lol.

Oh shiz! Thats awesome. We should meet them together as the PF boards entourage. Lol.

sounds like a good plan to me! lol

when i see them i barely get to talk because they won't stop jabbering.

have you met em everytime you've seen em yeah ?

Not to jump into this conversation' date=' but I have...they're just so friendly and easy to chat with that I've never had any trouble talking to any of them...or meeting them before/after the show or whatever...[/quote']

when i see them i barely get to talk because they won't stop jabbering.

have you met em everytime you've seen em yeah ?

yup.

lucky devils.

i hope i'll be as lucky as the pair of you then.

i dunno why i go all funny. i think it's cos i'm shy at the best of times but when it comes to like, meeting people i pure love it's like ahhhh ! :oops:

I've been that way before when meeting other bands, but I've never felt that way with Paramore - they're just such nice, great people and very open and friendly and welcoming...

Exactly.

So easy to strike a convo with.

For example, when I was talking to Hayley, going down the line at Warped signing stuff, I asked her something and she kept on, and on, it was crazy, I had to leave HER because people rushed me away and she wasn't even finished, but she asked me to come back, so it was cool. =]

auww jeremy. yeah i didn't really talk to him or hunter' date=' that's why i have to meet them again.

to try and act normal this time, lol.

i don't even know why i go all weird .. cos they are just normal people man.[/quote']

AHHAH thats how i am too. its like i have to rember to be normal. last time. i was so nervous. i just kinda stood infront of them and starred. hayley kept looking at me like i was crazy ahha.

auww jeremy. yeah i didn't really talk to him or hunter' date=' that's why i have to meet them again.

to try and act normal this time, lol.

i don't even know why i go all weird .. cos they are just normal people man.[/quote']

AHHAH thats how i am too. its like i have to rember to be normal. last time. i was so nervous. i just kinda stood infront of them and starred. hayley kept looking at me like i was crazy ahha.

haha auwww. i really don't remember what i was doing btw.

i was diving about wild talking crap.

josh is hot. haha. and i love his voice at the end of Franklin. :)

yes, but i really love it in my heart man.

like actually.

there is this new video on you tube and he's getting so into it at the end.

i love it <3