The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are making me want to ask him now. ahhah.

it could be my training for learning how to be more outgoing! hah, sorry. one of the guys i now work with is like "you have to be loud when you greet people when they come in the store". and i'm typically a really quiet person.

definitely an alibi right there.

it could be my training for learning how to be more outgoing! hah' date=' sorry. one of the guys i now work with is like "you have to be loud when you greet people when they come in the store". and i'm typically a really quiet person.

definitely an alibi right there.[/quote']

lol. i think it's the perfect way to be more outgoing. though it would totally suck if you said it and he just kinda stood there like, what's going on.

it could be my training for learning how to be more outgoing! hah' date=' sorry. one of the guys i now work with is like "you have to be loud when you greet people when they come in the store". and i'm typically a really quiet person.

definitely an alibi right there.[/quote']

lol. i think it's the perfect way to be more outgoing. though it would totally suck if you said it and he just kinda stood there like, what's going on.

hahah. yeah that would suck if he totally forgot about it and was just like "uhhhh?" because then i'd have to explain and the joke would be ruined.