The Zac Thread

Ashhh

haha well like most of you know Mrs.Williams was my teacher...

and so one day...hayley josh and zac came to visit...and hayley was just like sitting in one of mrs.williams rolling chairs just like spinning(haha i love her) and jost was just like sitting in a chair and at first so was Zac...and they were like ok ask us any questions you want...and it was like this really (REALLY) long awkard pause...then like out of no where zac jumps up and runs up to the board, grabs a marker and starts writing on the board..and hes like "I'll be ur teacher today!!!!!!" and hayley just starts craking up and josh is just like in the corner shaking his head and everyone is like what????/(cuz this is b4 paramore was famous) and then he looks at hayley and is like IF YOU ARENT QUIET THEN UR GONNA HAVE TONS OF HOMEWORK TONIGHT!!! so this made her quiet...and made josh start cracking up...and he was like HEY!YOU TOOO!!!!!!!! then everyone was laughing and hes like IM NOT KIDDING!!!!.....which made us laugh more...then hes like ok...fine.....I QUIT!!!!!!! then he just went and sat back down in his chair in the corner and folded his arms...it totally broke the ice.....haha

Zac isnt much of a teacher....but hes a heck of a drummer...and hes hilarious...

this was the second time we had met hayley and josh tho

they had come once before and sang for us...and they signed autographs...which i still have...(YAY ME FOR NOT LOSING THEM!!)....but I've beeen in love with paramore ever since

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic