The Zac Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just changing the subject and sorry for the lateness

Just writing to say i love Zac =]

I havnt met him but he seems so layed back and mature (from what people have written and what iv heard) for a guy my age living the lifestyle he is...hes an INCREDIBLE drummer as well

Just changing the subject and sorry for the lateness

Just writing to say i love Zac =]

I havnt met him but he seems so layed back and mature (from what people have written and what iv heard) for a guy my age living the lifestyle he is...hes an INCREDIBLE drummer as well

Yeah' date=' it's insane what an incredibly talented drummer he is at his age. It's sick![/color']

In an interview Jason was talking about how young Zac was and he was saying that he is so young but he is one of the best drummers Jason has ever worked with.

Oh yeah i remember that. i was like damnnn haha. thats when i first found out how old he was. i was like geeeeeeeeze i better gets to moving and learning how to do something productive haha.

In an interview Jason was talking about how young Zac was and he was saying that he is so young but he is one of the best drummers Jason has ever worked with.

Oh yeah i remember that. i was like damnnn haha. thats when i first found out how old he was. i was like geeeeeeeeze i better gets to moving and learning how to do something productive haha.

haha yeah. The fact that he is so young drives me to like go further with what i want to do.

YEah I saw that! Zac is so funny in that video! He looks like SO much fun to hang out with. That's an awesome video.[/color']

haha yeah he looks wicked cool. He seems like someone who would naturally be my friend because we are both like wicked goofy.

haha yeah. The fact that he is so young drives me to like go further with what i want to do.

yeah its definitely motivating

yeah when i first saw that i was like duuuuuude...wow