b00bs!

iOta

okay. i'm not going to lie.

i didnt know her standings on the s.exuality issue. now i respect her soo much less.

and same with abortion.

it should be the womens choice.

okay. now that i filled my ignorant quota for the day, i'm going to end this here.

but wait. i lied.

a question--none of the candidates are really for g.ay marriage are they? =\

Therewegothen.

And a republican is definitely not what the world needs in the whole credit crunch/recession malarky... Herbert Hoover, anyone ?

i keep saying that. but honestly, i think either of the candidates coming in will be the next Herbert Hoover. He honestly had very little to do with the Great Depression, he was just a scapegoat. The next guy will be the scapegoat for Bush if the economy continues to fail.

How did this turn into a political discussion?

oh and according to the debates none of the candidates are really for gay marriage tbh.

oh and now back on topic

i hate my boobs. please shrink please.

exactly! people keep saying NO NO OBAMA SAYS NO ON PROP 8!

BULLSHIT! that guy is full of shit and lies....he does it to get ur damn vote!

And what politician doesn't?

Governments are founded on lies, at least, democratic ones are. Their power comes from duping the people into voting for them.

Just remember when you do vote, all you can do is vote for what you believe to be the lesser of two (or three/four/five) evils.

And what politician doesn't?

Governments are founded on lies, at least, democratic ones are. Their power comes from duping the people into voting for them.

Just remember when you do vote, all you can do is vote for what you believe to be the lesser of two (or three/four/five) evils.

very true...thats why i suggest everyone do background checks and see what each candidate has done previously..before actually choosing one side....normally i lean towards the democratic side....however...this time is different.

exactly! people keep saying NO NO OBAMA SAYS NO ON PROP 8!

yeah and McCain says he'll take care of your health care but thats bull

he says he'll lower your taxes but the truth is that he'll put more taxes on the middle class and less on upper classmen.

and we cant keep cutting taxes cause then well be in debt.

sooo you could say McCain is full of shit and lies.

and this is obvz the BOOB thread, please dont get me started with politics.

yeah and McCain says he'll take care of your health care but thats bull

he says he'll lower your taxes but the truth is that he'll put more taxes on the middle class and less on upper classmen.

and we cant keep cutting taxes cause then well be in debt.

sooo you could say McCain is full of shit and lies.

and this is obvz the BOOB thread, please dont get me started with politics.

we seriously need a political discussion thread on here

first off Obama says he gonna lower taxes on 95% of the poeple and raise taxes on the other five. He calls that spreading the wealth. I call that marxism. Also there is a good 30% of people who don't pay taxes who are just gonna get a check from the government. Basically people are gonna get rewarded for doing nothing. This may sound good to people like you but eventually there will be no upper or lower class. Everyone will just be poor cause if you make any money it'll be taken away.

secondly Obama wants a trillion dollars in new spending. The only way he could do that is too raise taxes on EVERYONE. Not just the rich. That much spending will just put us more into debt.

thirdly did you hear what joe biden said the other day that obama will face a crisis within his first sixth months of office because countries like iran want to test him. If anyone needs to be tested they are not experienced enough.

fifthly Obama lies a lot. hes says one thing to one state and a completely different thing to another. Hes doing everything he could to get your vote.

lastly cause I could go and on i'll give you this: Obamas campain runs on change but is it change that is good or change that will lead to the end of the world? Sometimes change isn't good. You have it so lucky and you don't even know it. These times are not bad ... really.

first off Obama says he gonna lower taxes on 95% of the poeple and raise taxes on the other five. He calls that spreading the wealth. I call that marxism. Also there is a good 30% of people who don't pay taxes who are just gonna get a check from the government. Basically people are gonna get rewarded for doing nothing. This may sound good to people like you but eventually there will be no upper or lower class. Everyone will just be poor cause if you make any money it'll be taken away.

secondly Obama wants a trillion dollars in new spending. The only way he could do that is too raise taxes on EVERYONE. Not just the rich. That much spending will just put us more into debt.

thirdly did you hear what joe biden said the other day that obama will face a crisis within his first sixth months of office because countries like iran want to test him. If anyone needs to be tested they are not experienced enough.

fifthly Obama lies a lot. hes says one thing to one state and a completely different thing to another. Hes doing everything he could to get your vote.

lastly cause I could go and on i'll give you this: Obamas campain runs on change but is it change that is good or change that will lead to the end of the world? Sometimes change isn't good. You have it so lucky and you don't even know it. These times are not bad ... really.

i give you and A+ on debates!

after reading that i dont see how anyone could vote for him

Youre talking about all the shit that u think obamas gonna do but I still have yet to hear what mccain is going to do to help our country. And you kno what that's exactly it he's going to do nothing for it.

Mccain is also going to raise taxes.

We have to raise taxes cause money doesn't grow on trees. Were in debt and if we don't well be in even bigger debt.

And i think we do need change. It might be good for us but how about other people besides us.

Do we really need war? No we seriously don't. I don't want people to die for no reason.

but mccain thinks we should stay.

WTF does he kno

none of the things you said would ever change my mind about mccain cause if you've watched the debates all he talks about is obama. What I want to kno is what HES going to do.

If you go on his website youll find nothing. He spends too much time talking about what obamas going to do but not on what he's going to do.

We seriously don't need a thread for this cause it would just be stupid and unnesscesary.

i give you and A+ on debates!

after reading that i dont see how anyone could vote for him

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

John McCain :mrgreen:

Mccain is also going to raise taxes.

He never said that, he doesn't want to raise taxes cause that's going to be worse for the American people. A lot of us are fucked right now with bills as it is, why would we want to pay even more than we already do.