Physical Appearence/Vanity. Your views?

the1

5'7 is where it's at. Not too tall, not too small. Avit.

Ah lucky.

You got 2 inches on me.

I want to be 5'7''.

Height goal!

Haha.

i scared you away from it? :lol:

but i like seeing pictures of you :mrgreen:

Yes, yes you did. :lol:

But I guess I'll post more for juuu thennn

I love my skin tone.

I am quite possibly the palest girl at my school

AND I LOVE IT. I sometimes look a white-ish translucent purple-blue in certain light.

Hahaha.

And I do wish my legs were longer. I feel like I have stubs. Well, I guess they're average for my height, but they just look really short since all of my friends have these ridiculously long legs.

^no its not! my hairs the thing i fret over most too.

i mean yeah, im a girl... but still, im worrigly obsessed by it.

as for height, i think im 5'6. not measured myself for a good year or so, but i know ive grown since. im taller than most girls i know so meh, cant complain.

my best friend doesnt wear make up, just a little mascara and eye shadow, she doesnt need make up at all anyway. to me, in my eyes, she is naturally pretty, and i love the way she looks :)

random, but it shows you dont always need make up to look nice :)

Sanguis/ James. Cut the crap.

I'm not obsessed with the way I look. I mean, I care about it and think it's important to look nice, but when there are days I feel I look like shit (we all have those) I'm not one of those people who avoids going out. I basically don't care, I go out and have fun.

The only thing I like to experiment with the most is my hair. I'm constantly changing colour, length, style, just because I like to feel a bit different from time to time.

As far as makeup goes, I'm not wearing it that much and most of the times I don't wear it at all, because it takes me too much time and especially when I wake up I just don't feel like it, I'm kinda lazy. I pretty much only wear black eyeliner and mascara and sometimes lip balm or transparent lipgloss.

I like guys who care about their appearance, but they don't have to be too concerned with it. And I absolutely love when guys wear shirts, they look extremely sexy :P (for instance look at this very random guy here ahahahaha...well that's not fair after all, since I guess he'd look sexy even with a clown outfit on)

Oh, and I like guys who actually look like guys. Some of them look exaggeratedly feminine (too much makeup, girly hair and things like that).

I'll tell you one thing I do love about myself..

Just one?

From what I can see I think you don't really have to worry about the way you look :P

And, by the way, I'd kill to have your AMAZING eyes.

I hate wearing make-up, putting hairspray in my hair, and wearing nail polish. Every once in a while I will straighten my hair, but 90 % of the time, it's in its natural ringlets.

I don't personally think I have much natural beauty, so I hide behind my frizzy hair and glasses.

I hate being 5'10, I wish I was 6'0. Odd I know.

I cant say I have my own style anymore, because everyone at my school wears it now.

People should share their natural beauty rather than wear 10 lbs of make-up, which in my personal opinion makes them look ugly, instead of pretty.