Politics

lilley_1

oh i loled at the last few pages of this thread. I think Bush can be compared with John Adams. When John Adams was president people hated him like they people hate bush now. However as the years go by his reputation has gotten better and better. I think that in 20 years from now we'll realize that Bush wasn't so bad. Oh and I agree the Iraq war was handled badly but I doubt it was for oil. We have untapped sources here which could've been used. We spent over a month warning them we are going to attack them. If you had WMD's and knew that somebody was going to attack you in a month wouldn't you hide them in a country?

How soon until he is assassinated?

Honestly this is the worse decision America could've made. Like his speech how he aimed it at black Americans for the most part and then denied any kind of racism in his appointment. He's going to go down well. :roll:

I didn't watch all of the speech but thats what Rush Limbaugh was saying as well. I do agree that Obama was the worst decision America could've made. I would even rather have Hilary Clinton and I thought I would never say that.

i never thought i could truly dislike a so-called politician that much-- she is absolutely terrible

I just wonder whats gonna become of her and how she will place in history. I just want to see if the historians in the long run thinks shes stupid or misunderstood.

Half of my white friends (i'm black btw, not that it matters) all said that he's probably "going to get shot before he's sworn in." I don't believe that for one second. His security if anything is tighter than ever now.

Still, I've heard some really nasty and rude comments not only from here but elsewhere. It's sad, but hopefully people who aren't for him now, will be in the near future.

aww! that made me smile

i ran up to this really republican kid in my school and was like GUESS WHAT!?!?! OBAMA WONNN! ARENT YOU SO HAPPY!?!?! hahaha he got really mad

Haha, i love that guy, he always makes everyone smile, he has the same middle name as Obama too actually. :P

Lol, i can imagine that. :P

Yeah, Sarah Palin is one weird crazy witch. I bet she's like my geography teacher.

Good thing there's no penguins in Alaska. Otherwise I'd taken them all by now. ;].

she gives me the creeps

i don't get how mccain could've possibly chosen her.

she tried getting all the women on the republican side, but she doesn't represent women for me at all.

why thank you!

even though i couldnt vote, i have been backing obama for awhile! i watched the debates, read, and finnally watched the election. and it amazing how he has come to win! it seriously amazes me!

You're very welcome. =)

And same here, even though i'm not from the US. xP I didn't see the election though, cause it was in the middle of the night here, and i forgot to turn on the alarmclock.

I've been more intrested in this election, than any of the norwegian elections :P

You're very welcome. =)

And same here, even though i'm not from the US. xP I didn't see the election though, cause it was in the middle of the night here, and i forgot to turn on the alarmclock.

I've been more intrested in this election, than any of the norwegian elections :P

hahah! yeah it went till 12 somtthing over here! his speech was prettttty awesome! when he started talking about his wife i almost cried! it was so cute!

i find this election very interesting too! i am glad it turned out this way!

and 24 million for new voters came out to vote! thats like record breaking!!!!

hahah! yeah it went till 12 somtthing over here! his speech was prettttty awesome! when he started talking about his wife i almost cried! it was so cute!

i find this election very interesting too! i am glad it turned out this way!

and 24 for new voters came out to vote! thats like record breaking!!!!

Yeah, i saw a little bit of the speech, and what i saw was great. ;D