Tattoo??

SANDIEGO

Maybe she gave up caring what ASSHOLES like half of you think about her.

Well you need to stop your bitching, may I remind you again, you're the one who fucking brought up the subject. So lay the fuck off, okay?

No kidding. Hayley is an adult who can do what she wants with her body. I think it ridiculous that people say what they say about her. If you saw her in person, would you walk up to her and be like, "You are on crack, you fucking idiot! Your septum piercing sucks, and your tat is gross. EPIC FAIL!"

I really, really don't think so, unless you're the biggest asshole who ever lived.

Negativity like this is the reason bands like The Early November broke up. Unnecessary negativity from faceless people online. It's the reason so many rock stars end up addicted to something, or commit suicide, or attempt suicide.

Why would you want to be a part of that? And besides, who gave you the right to tear people down?

• Like 1

That's kinda hilarious.

I love how all of these threads turn into let people have there opinions they can think what they want to threads and its all people fighting about whether you can have and share an opinion or not. I've never belonged to a forum with so much drama.

By the way, I lied, I don't love it, but it is kind of amusing.

This is a transcipt I found on LJ:

hayleywilliams: yeah i got a tat hahah

caitlin: hayley, you should go to one of the twilight movie parties at boreders on nv 15 i think

i_love_fupa: oh so the tat is real? what do you think of everyone flipping their shit about it?

ParaJess: hi to the swarm of people in here. Hayley you sure know how to draw a crowd lol :]

PMORELOSTSONGS: what whyyy

RC: hahaha

hayleywilliams: yeah it's an old daisy razor with a banner that says "shave me"

The rest of it is here.

Ehhhh o____o okay.

Not really a fan of a pink razor as a tattoo, but.... okay o____o

I know it's her life and she can have whatever she wants on her own body, but... I doubt she'll like having a pink razor on her leg when she's 80 years old.

Maybe she gave up caring what ASSHOLES like half of you think about her.

lol no offence but you brought this up, you can't complain that people are posting to your thread. Not everyone on this forum is gonna like it, it's a pink razor ffs.

I'm not going to lose any sleep because Hayley has a tattoo, but I don't think having a pink razor on your leg for the rest of your life is the greatest idea in the world.

arent you a sweatheart.

Well it's not a matter of me being nice, cause I actually am pretty nice if any of you knew me, I just feel bad for Hayley that all these people have all these negative things to say, like asking if shes on crack etc ... I'm sticking up for Hayley.

Well you need to stop your bitching, may I remind you again, you're the one who fucking brought up the subject. So lay the fuck off, okay?

I can't help the fact that I feel bad SOME (not all) people are talking smack about the poor girl.

Ehhhh o____o okay.

lol no offence but you brought this up, you can't complain that people are posting to your thread. Not everyone on this forum is gonna like it, it's a pink razor ffs.

I'm not going to lose any sleep because Hayley has a tattoo, but I don't think having a pink razor on your leg for the rest of your life is the greatest idea in the world.

None taken at all =]

Let me make it clear actually, i'm not "bitching" at people for responding to the thread lol, the hype is quite entertaining and funny to see how many people care so passionatly about what hayley decided to draw on her leg. It's just sad that these people claim to "love hailey" an be her fan etc ... yet when she does something like gets a tattoo they have to say rude things about her.

Leave B the hell alone, seriously, people wanna calm their hormones down on this site (lol a saying my mate says).

HAYLEY HAS A TATTOO LIKE ZOMG HOW DARE SHE SHE'S CUTE SHE'S ADORABLE SHE'S IN PARAMOREEEE NOOOOO IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD LET'S ALL KILL OURSELVES.

For fuck's sake, she's not a child, she'll do what she will and in my honest opinion, I think it is utterly pathetic for people to be slagging others off over a tiny tattoo on her ankle, we don't even know if it's real. I agree with whoever said it's not a big FUCK YOU on her forehead, seriously people, grow up. I personally hate the septum but do you see me taking a big stress? Well, I am now, but still. URGH!

Leave B the hell alone, seriously, people wanna calm their hormones down on this site (lol a saying my mate says).

HAYLEY HAS A TATTOO LIKE ZOMG HOW DARE SHE SHE'S CUTE SHE'S ADORABLE SHE'S IN PARAMOREEEE NOOOOO IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD LET'S ALL KILL OURSELVES.

For fuck's sake, she's not a child, she'll do what she will and in my honest opinion, I think it is utterly pathetic for people to be slagging others off over a tiny tattoo on her ankle, we don't even know if it's real. I agree with whoever said it's not a big FUCK YOU on her forehead, seriously people, grow up. I personally hate the septum but do you see me taking a big stress? Well, I am now, but still. URGH!

agreed!