The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

thank you hunni. :hug:

talking about teachers. :roll:

this week all my teacher are dumb as hell. (haha, if they aren't anyway)

what did you teacher do?

He said a few days ago that we're gonna write a test in january, but today he said that we're gonna write it tomorrow - about the 'Landtag' we went to last friday...HELLO?! No one of us understood anything or had have enough time to try. :roll:

He said a few days ago that we're gonna write a test in january, but today he said that we're gonna write it tomorrow - about the 'Landtag' we went to last friday...HELLO?! No one of us understood anything or had have enough time to try. :roll:

idiot. :roll:

well, I wrote a 5 1/2 pages long text for german... took me like 2 hours to finish it. I gave it to my german teacher and he was like "i like your text, but don't you think it could be a little longer?" nooo?...then all he said was "okay, so try to make it longer and give it to me tomorrow"...:nono:

i hate him. so. much.

idiot. :roll:

well, I wrote a 5 1/2 pages long text for german... took me like 2 hours to finish it. I gave it to my german teacher and he was like "i like your text, but don't you think it could be a little longer?" nooo?...then all he said was "okay, so try to make it longer and give it to me tomorrow"...:nono:

i hate him. so. much.

IS THIS ALLIEN FREAKY STUPID??????!!!!!!!:uhh:

Sorry, but.......:roll:

IS THIS ALLIEN FREAKY STUPID??????!!!!!!!:uhh:

Sorry, but.......:roll:

i know, it can't get any worst. :roll: I really wanted to kick his ass so much.

of course I was like, nooo and isn't that enough? so all he gave me was 1 more day to finish it.... :nono: gotta finish this fxcking text now. :roll:

I'm sorry, that I gotta go now hunni. :(

see ya later then. :kiss:

Good thanks :smile:

Been feeling really crappy lately about work. I've just turned 20 and felt like I'm way too young to have a boring job, but I got a new job yesterday; writing for a local magazine :hyper:

Have also been learning how to play let the flames begin on guitar...Expect a video on YouTube shortly...

How about you Franzi?

Aw okay, I thought your birthday was just a few days ago and I missed something.

Everything's alright, don't worry. :) Sometimes I feel alright though something's wrong with me and I don't notice it, that's why I wrote 'I guess'.

That's alright then :)

We should have some kind of Xmas part-ay here to get into festive mood!

:xmas_emot:

YTJTYKITKTKYTKJKJYJYRJRYJYJYJKYLJY[JKKE[TOPW][;F';F.';ASLD'AFK\,VM.,XBNDE RK[KER[ TI4-676854082-68230U9YT5RJEPOPFK09RJF9I43J0HJ49PTWEUTGPERJKG;WERPF90RK2FPOSFP;ER905T-Y54Y0U09559RT50Y4U9048Y5IKGPOEKHKBPOHKBRTJTROPTETOHJTROPPOTOLOOPTRJOPT[s'[WRHTPOW[YIKHWRPHP[WJHTORTHJTOKPOJOPTRY